Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

How ‘kukere’ Crooner, Iyanya, and Manager Escaped The Dana-air crash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How ‘kukere’ Crooner, Iyanya, and Manager Escaped The Dana-air crash (1348 Views)

Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window / **the Only Man That Survived The "Dana Plane Crash" At Lagos State** / When I Heard About The Dana Aircrash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How ‘kukere’ Crooner, Iyanya, and Manager Escaped The Dana-air crash by Youngsage: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
Iyanya Mbuk has confirmed that
he and his manager, Ubi Franklin,
were initially scheduled to be on
the Dana Air flight that crashed in
Lagos today
. The artiste, whose ‘Kukere’ track
is in heavy rotation, posted a
couple of tweets, after the news
of the tragedy broke, to explain
how he stayed back in Abuja.
Responding to a worried friend,
@moeisha01, who had tweeted
“Pls I hop @Iyanya and Ubi didn’t
travel today.. Who has info on
their whereabout?”, he affirmed:
“We are alive.. We changed our
minds hours before..”
The singer, who shot into
limelight via MTN Project Fame
then went further to tweet:
“When its not ur time.. Its not
urs.. it took me 30mins to
convince my manager that we
should stay back in abuja.. God is
great!!!
“I don’t think I had an authentic
reason to stay back in abuja..I
just came up wit an excuse that I
wana go to the studio in abuja….
“We pray for the Souls of The
faithful Departed…..”
Re: How ‘kukere’ Crooner, Iyanya, and Manager Escaped The Dana-air crash by Slizbeat(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
Good 4 them. 2moro they should go to church 4 thanksgiving though its monday.

(1) (Reply)

Top Slumber Inducing Posters Of 2012 / Top 5 Reasons Why People Fail In Life / Nigerian Tribes Stereotypes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.