Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,421 members, 7,826,625 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information (942 Views)

My Wordpress Website Has Being Hacked / My Website Has Been Hacked! !! !!! / GTBank Website Has Been Hijacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information by lifestyle1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
No Information About Dana Aircrash Of Dana Website!!!

This is unbelievable, no information about the crash on Dana web site yet..

Wikipedia already has it on their website : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Air

Nigerian web masters, what is happening ? undecided

http://www.flydanaair.com/
Re: Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information by yamakuza: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
Looks like thats their first entry for Dana.

What a way to go!
Re: Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information by yawatide(f): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
I doubt this is an issue caused by the webmaster. I mean, it isn't the person's site but Dana's. Here are the possibilities as I see it:

1) Dana didn't have a maintenance contract with the person. If this is the case, speaking for myself, I no b UNO. Pay for play, period!

2) Dana doesn't have a dedicated website department

3) Dana just want to show the world that they have a website and so as long as they are able to do what they need to do online, it is okay, provided web hosting doesn't expire

Finally, if it is true as reported that the crash was caused by lack of maintenance of the plane concerned, na website dem go come maintain?
Re: Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information by tessyade: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
yawa-ti-de:

Finally, if it is true as reported that the crash was caused by lack of maintenance of the plane concerned, na website dem go come maintain?
True. A company that cannot maintain its main source of revenue will hardly think of its website or maybe they are yet to recover from the shock.
Re: Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information by lifestyle1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
I doubt this is an issue caused by the webmaster. I mean, it isn't the person's site but Dana's. Here are the possibilities as I see it:

1) Dana didn't have a maintenance contract with the person. If this is the case, speaking for myself, I no b UNO. Pay for play, period!

3) Dana just want to show the world that they have a website and so as long as they are able to do what they need to do online, it is okay, provided web hosting doesn't expire

[b}Finally, if it is true as reported that the crash was caused by lack of maintenance of the plane concerned, na website dem go come maintain?[/b]

case closed!
Re: Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information by lifestyle1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
yawa-ti-de:

case closed!
Re: Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information by opeyemi500(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
Our heartfelt condolence to the families of those that lost their life in the Dana Air crash. We Pray God grants them the fortitude to bear the loss and the victims, Eternal rest.
Re: Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information by yawatide(f): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
Something is finally up on the site now, in the form of a flash movie.
Re: Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information by yamakuza: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
yamakuza: Looks like thats their first entry for Dana.

What a way to go!

i was actually referring to the entry on Wikipaedia
Re: Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information by yawatide(f): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
Dana sure is in trouble of late (a big understatement actually) but I must say, mobile site is perhaps the best I have seen in a while. I would give you a link to access it but I don't want to spoil the fun:

1) Go to their main website: http://www.flydanaair.com/
2) Scroll to footer and click "mobile"

Let me know what you think. . .
Re: Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information by lifestyle1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
Something is finally up on the site now, in the form of a flash movie.

yeah...
Re: Dana Website Has No Plane Crash Information by yamakuza: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
Dana sure is in trouble of late (a big understatement actually) but I must say, mobile site is perhaps the best I have seen in a while. I would give you a link to access it but I don't want to spoil the fun:

1) Go to their main website: http://www.flydanaair.com/
2) Scroll to footer and click "mobile"

Let me know what you think. . .

lol! How soon?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me.... Google Did Not Approve My Account For Adsense. What Can I Do? / Get Your Own Domain Name Portal / Help With Filezilla Ftp Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.