Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) (36497 Views)

Emirates Plane Collides With Hak-air Plane During Take-off At Lagos Airport / 10 Most Famous Streets In Lagos(pic) / Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by deshclones(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2012
RICHIE BOI: This was her Last Picture in Abuja Airport before she Left us .

Rest in Perfect Peace and May Almighty God Accept your Soul.

dude...quit smoking that damn cow shit and stop playing on our intelligence man....thats an old picture..the lady in the picture might be your sister but the picture is as old as old can be..the lady standing next to her..the one with the suitcase is alive..hale and hearty..we have been laffing our head off since this same picture was published by linda ikeji (where you apparently lifted this picture)...this picture was taken in DECEMBER.....quit lying..geeeeeeezzzzz
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Onyenna(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2012
Take heart bro....
What a loss....RIP
It's a pity.......
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by caspapa(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2012
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by ayobase(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2012

Sorry brother.
It is well!
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by ayobase(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2012
deshclones:

dude...quit smoking that damn cow shit and stop playing on our intelligence man....thats an old picture..the lady in the picture might be your sister but the picture is as old as old can be..the lady standing next to her..the one with the suitcase is alive..hale and hearty..we have been laffing our head off since this same picture was published by linda ikeji (where you apparently lifted this picture)...this picture was taken in DECEMBER.....quit lying..geeeeeeezzzzz

Seriously!
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by waja(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2012
Richie Boi, take heart for heaven is better.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by deshclones(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2012
ayobase:

Seriously!

as serious as heart attack..the lady in question is currently in ph.....the girl in question might be richie's sister..but that picture was taken in December..i can bet my life on that.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by ayobase(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2012
freecocoa: what is wrong with you people for haven's sakes?is it just me that finds this offensive and annoying?

Someone lost his sister and you think whatever millions will make up for her life?you think the money is what his family cares about?

Whatever happened to common sense,kai i pity whoever gave birth to you cos your type will sell them for money.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by cindyrella(f): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2012
Take heart bro may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by monkeyleg: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2012
@Iykemann,

Well said

@Ritchie Boi, Sorry for you loss
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2012
Sumthing isn't right about this thread. Why is d link to the pix carrying a blog name? The picture of d people taken seem like people just arriving, rather than about to board. The luggages on d ground indicates that. Still, may d souls of those that perished yst RIP
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by crackhouse(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2012
Another Okija: WOW!!!

Speechless..

Its at times like this that I wonder what exactly Gods job is supposed to be?!
may the lord have mercy upon ur life for making such a statement.

1 Like

Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2012
Aww! Richie boi! I don't know what to say! You really are a strong person to be able to put up her picture here. So sorry! God knows best. May your sister RIP
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by kevin0021(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2012
Richie, it not worth for these to have occurred all of sudden
i am short of words,because nobody could tell the next minute
Please,be strong & remain calm because u cant turn back the
hands of time,though its a great lost i must testify it :'
(!
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2012
[size=18pt]

It Sadden my heart to read this anything that happens to NL Family affects Us here OP May her soul Rest in peace and may God grant your family Strong hearth to hold the pains Nigeria Government has caused your family. cry[/size]
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2012
I'm not sure about this but a friend of mine just posted on facebook that there were some people booking dana air this morning
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Piyke: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2012
Richie please take heart its not easy. I lost my immediate elder brother last two years though not in a crash. I pray for fortitude and comfort. take care
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by mspookie: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2012
careytommy: I'm not sure about this but a friend of mine just posted on facebook that there were some people booking dana air this morning

NO remorse?
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by crackhouse(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2012

Speechless..

may the lord have mercy upon ur life for making such a statement.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by brightleave(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2012

The Lord is your strenght. May her soul rest in peace. Amen!
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Skoopy(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2012
Bro. Be strong, God is in control.
May her soul RIP.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Brite02(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2012
My condolences sorry for your loss
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by crackhouse(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2012
careytommy: I'm not sure about this but a friend of mine just posted on facebook that there were some people booking dana air this morning
business continues. Na so life be.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Skoopy(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2012

Speechless..

would prefer not to go into a war of words with you, rather focus more on the lost.
Turn to God, he loves you.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by merije1010(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2012
Sorry dear,may her soul RIP.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2012
Sorry bro... Accept my heart felt condolence. May God grant your family and other families of victims involved in Dana air disaster the fortitude to bear this great loss. It's so unfortunate that the people we put to rule in the affairs of this country are just serial killers.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Bastiger(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2012

Speechless..

MAYBE U SHOULD TAKE CHARGE AND THEN DO THE JOB,IF YOU AIN'T SATISFIED THE WAY HE DOES HIS JOB OR MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE PREFERED TO DIE,AND THOSE 153 OR SO SOULS WOULD HAVE LANDED SAFELY ABI?..... YOU ARE NOT IN ANY POSITION TO QUESTION GOD
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by sexygold: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
PLEASE, I DONT KNOW HOW TRUE DIS COULD BE BUT HEARD THAT (EYO) OF MTN PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA SEASON 3(SECOND RUNNER OFF) WAS A VICTIM.....PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT?....
[/code]crying[code]
, GOD pls help us
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Reference(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
Wow, such a sad loss. Man, so sorry. Take heart. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
I'm so sorry, Richie Boy.
May her soul rest in peace. Amen

NEROSKY: omgggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Also heard that the plane that crashed today was the same plane that had landing gear problem in Uyo a couple of weeks back. It gave signs, but the airline didn't do anything about it. What a shame!\
bro take heart

Which's just pathetic. Arrrgh.
I hope they will learn from this.
This catastrophe should never happen again. Never.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Reference(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
crackhouse: business continues. Na so life be.

Not even a hint of caution by Dana that says 'hold on, what did we do wrong', what happened, let's analyse the situation quickly. If this is true then perhaps they know what went down and are sufficiently confident their fleet, crew and support systems are all in shape.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by touchmeder: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
I am very very sorry for your loss. may her gentle soul rip and may God comfort your loved ones. so sorry embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Truck Has Rammed Into The Ojuelegba Barrier. / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 / Occupants Escape Unhurt As Container Falls On Vehicle In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.