Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Do's And Don't Of Jesus Christ And The Christian Way Of Life!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Do's And Don't Of Jesus Christ And The Christian Way Of Life!!!! (595 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / How To Brainwash The Christian Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Do's And Don't Of Jesus Christ And The Christian Way Of Life!!!! by nice4life: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
Due to recent misconception of Christianity and the purpose of Christ death and resurrection, I think its good if we as christian compile a list of the do's and don't of Jesus Christ.What he came to do and What he did not come to do.Here is my list:

1.Jesus Christ came to give eternal life not to live a better life here on earth
2.He came to give individuals light that will lead them to heaven not the whole world because the world is already full of darkness
3.Being a christian does not shield you from the evil that is in this world but gives you the hope of heaven where Christ and God dwell
4.Satan is still the god of this world ad that is why there so much evil and the whole world is full of deep darkness.
5.God does not interfere in the affairs of men except someone prays but Satan does interfere with evil all the time.
6.If you are a christian then you should set your eyes to the things of heaven not on this world. Colossians 3:1

(1) (Reply)

I Am Just An Ordinary Manager / Igbos Are Non-compatible With Islam... Simple / Finding Grace In Ramadan; A Christian Observes Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.