Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Should I Do About This Situation? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Should I Do About This Situation? (677 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do About This Situation? by Abigail360: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ok so there's this guy.hes friends with my sister.one day they needed a ride to the movies so I was taking them.I was upset over this guy I was talking to so he asked me what was wrong.and I laughed he said you can tell me so I explained to him the situation I was in.he said that I was too beautiful to be like that.so than he asked if I ever smoked.I said yea,he said ok well put your number in my phone and I'll hit you up when I get some.i said ok so I did.last wed I ran into him in the parking lot because I live in a apartment complex and he lives in one by me.so he asked for a hug and I hugged him and than we started talking.so than I sent him a message on Facebook.and he confessed that he wanted to talk to me that's why he asked for my number.and than told me that he is seeing someone.so that following Sunday he came over after work and we talked for hours and than I dropped him off at home and before he got out I asked him if I could take him out for his birthday he said he doesn't think that's a good idea because he has a girlfriend.and he also said because he will get tempted and wanna hold me hand and stuff.than I asked for a hug and he put his hand out for a handshake.just yesterday I saw him and we went to the park.he thought that my little sister had some smokes and when we told him no he still stayed.he flirted with me a lot.looking at me and smiling and hitting me and saying flirty stuff.it was 12am when we left the park.just today I was with him again.and he was flirting and stuff.and we left the park at 12am again.I don't understand,ok if he has a gf than why is he hanging with me until 12am?do you think he likes me?[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hardware.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Ladies & Gentlemen :how Long Does It Take You To Dress Up ? / Cynosure Magazine Won Fast Rising Fashion Magazine Of The Year LFA 2014 / INVASION!! 45 Africa Beauty Queens To STORM FCT For Queen Of Peace Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.