Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,030 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! (4655 Views)

/ Mynd, Ova Ere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by onila(f): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

The same way you're treating your imaginary V-nyash, nah? cheesy

Your puzzy walls have been crushed like the walls of Jericho, stop faking the funk on NL..

You're one old ashewo who spent most of her youthful life getting gangbanged everywhere.. cheesy

lol yo boy! I am pure as ice! got class and pride! never slept around! am not one of those your cheap jamo or london cheap whores u bang every day. .male slut! men like u need to be castrated. .taking advantage of poor girls who need help. .but u exploit them instead of helping them. .a pig inside inside a male body! punk ass nigga
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Mynd44: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
Viewing this topic: joeydozzy(m), gree-die(f),
rhemaplus(m), Ileke-IdI, Adaeze003(f),
kuphid(f), onila(f), Mynd_44(m), ijebabe,
SAFO(m), Idowuogbo(f), bittyend(m), life_
style(m) and 3 guest(s)

I don show now. Onila what is so important that you had to drag me outta the library for?
If your mental issues have started again, I have told you Yaba is not on NL, it is Lagos. Go see your doctor and he will give you more of your drugs
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by onila(f): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Viewing this topic: joeydozzy(m), gree-die(f),
style(m) and 3 guest(s)

I don show now. Onila what is so important that you had to drag me outta the library for?
If your mental issues have started again, I have told you Yaba is not on NL, it is Lagos. Go see your doctor and he will give you more of your drugs

LEAVE ME ALONE! i read random topics on NL just 2 seen my name written by some ugly looking mo-ron!
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by bittyend(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

lol yo boy! I am pure as ice! got class and pride! never slept around! am not one of those your cheap jamo or london cheap whores u bang every day. .male slut! men like u need to be castrated. .taking advantage of poor girls who need help. .but u exploit them instead of helping them. .a pig inside inside a male body

You can't hate the player, you need to hate the game.. I'm the ice-cream man and girls never say no to me. wink

You will fear fear if you see the girls who want my ice-cream lol.. I've a couple of away matches I'm running from at the moment.. cheesy cheesy

Don't blame me if men are not attracted to you because of your chimpnoid traits... I have a cure for you if you will promise me you will stop faking the funk.
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

lol see this classless ghetto agbero ajegunle thing talking. Pls I am not in your class. .you misearble fat bush bitc-h! I dont deal with razz babes!

shocked shocked shocked undecided

Let me find out Onila don't fck around!! grin
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

FAT ho! TYPICAL fat aristo lag classless babe! haha women like u i see in Nigeria I spit on them
Ur lines are wack! Spit on who in Nigeria? U chat so much shyte out ur ripped bummm hole.

Onila d product of animal cloning
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by ijebabe: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Onila claiming levels again?? Damn! I swear dis teenager still home locked up in her cell size bedroom.

Onila! Who buys ur weave? Daddy and Mummy rite!

Vagabon!
LWKMD!!! Is this what I've been missing? Kokolet, na why u dey exchange words with this wan? You are way better than this and not in the same level with this chihuahua blowing air.
#unsubscribing#
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

lol yo boy! I am pure as ice! got class and pride! never slept around! am not one of those your cheap jamo or london cheap whores u bang every day. .male slut! men like u need to be castrated. .taking advantage of poor girls who need help. .but u exploit them instead of helping them. .a pig inside inside a male body! punk ass nigga

Correction...he has NEVER slammed a Jamo.
Fo0l can't get punny even if it were free! grin
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by bittyend(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

shocked shocked shocked undecided

Let me find out Onila don't fck around!! grin

Onila, just confirmed what I said about you smelly Jamaican girls. shocked sad
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Viewing this topic: joeydozzy(m), gree-die(f),
style(m) and 3 guest(s)

If your mental issues have started again, [size=18pt]I have told you Yaba is not on NL, it is Lagos.[/size] Go see your doctor and he will give you more of your drugs

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love Nigerians! grin
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

LEAVE ME ALONE! i read random topics on NL just 2 seen my name written by some ugly looking mo-ron!
And because of that you started running around like some half killed chicken? Biatch if you need help see a shrink if that does not work, go get yourself a rope, find a strong tree and do the honors.
I don't do mad women as I make it a point of duty to dig only sane and mentally stable ones.
You are an example of the cross between a deluded psychotic female dog and a half breed goat.
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by bittyend(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Correction...he has NEVER slammed a Jamo.
Fo0l can't get punny even if it were free! grin

Jamaicans have been relegated to tier-2 on my list.. Been smashing them ones there since secondary school. cheesy cheesy
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

Onila, just confirmed what I said about you smelly Jamaican girls. shocked sad

Actually she didn't BUT she did put you on blast!! grin

BIG UPS TO HER!! I am loving this!! grin
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Goldieluks: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd and onila you guys, kiss and make up.

Idowu whatta gwan. Your blood just dey boil....why?
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by bittyend(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Actually she didn't BUT she did put you on blast!! grin

BIG UPS TO HER!! I am loving this!! grin

Big ups to man like me for exposing Jamaican girls and onila for confirming it. cool

Word on the road is that ya punany stink of rum and curry goat as well. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
^^ grin grin grin grin

bittyend:

Big ups to man like me for exposing Jamaican girls and onila for confirming it. cool

Word on the road is that ya punany stink of rum and curry goat as well. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Listen, you don't want to go there with me again..TRUST!

Stick to your cat fight with Onila, boy.
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
This biatch who talked about how she was a virgin and all yet talked about how she masturbate this morning. What you need is a good bleeping unfortunately the joysticks of guys on NL have more class that touch you accursed punny.
Just tell the world you problem and we can find a solution to it. If not shut up and stop making a fuss over noting before you get hurt.
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by bittyend(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ileke_idi

Do you want some action today as well?

You may join the party..
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by onila(f): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ur lines are wack! Spit on who in Nigeria? U chat so much shyte out ur ripped bummm hole.

Onila d product of animal cloning

lol then its those yr ajegunle area tout lag lines that are cool? SMH. .what a skank!
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Mynd44: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goldieluks: Mynd and onila you guys, kiss and make up.

Idowu whatta gwan. Your blood just dey boil....why?
Kiss and make up with who? That brainless bird who should get her punny ravished by a javelin? Please I would rather make up with my ancestors.
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by bittyend(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin: ^^ grin grin grin grin

Listen, you don't want to go there with me again..TRUST!

Stick to your cat fight with Onila, boy.

Onila has already been hypnotized with my e-dyck.. She will come back to me. wink

As for you, I just like e-smacking your jerk chicken batty from time to time.. cheesy cheesy
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd and Onila

Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by onila(f): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: This biatch who talked about how she was a virgin and all yet talked about how she masturbate this morning. What you need is a good bleeping unfortunately the joysticks of guys on NL have more class that touch you accursed punny.
Just tell the world you problem and we can find a solution to it. If not shut up and stop making a fuss over noting before you get hurt.

you ugly skinny looking thing! please go and eat some food instead of writing my name on NAIRALAND!

what do u know abt joysticks! I doubt you get pu-nny anyway because u look like some aboki, gateman looking nigga. .I doubt u know how a vag-ina looks like.
no correct Nigerian girls will look @ you and bang u. .only ugly cheap village who-res!
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

Onila has already been hypnotized with my e-dyck.. She will come back to me. wink

As for you, I just like e-smacking your jerk chicken batty from time to time.. cheesy cheesy

mschew.
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by bittyend(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
Onila

Come here, let me grab those round bo/obs before I go. wink
Re: MYND Come The Fu-ck Here! by Adaeze003(f): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
Come on.. You peeps r better than this!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Females 4 A phoneSex / Whatsap Romance Group Creation Here / I Want A Female Buddy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.