Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Nid A Girl Dat Will Fill The Space Of My Fake Lover Gurl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Nid A Girl Dat Will Fill The Space Of My Fake Lover Gurl (868 Views)

I Nid A Handsum/hot Guy As My 2nd Bf / Is It Right For A Girl Dat Is Married To Stil Greet Her Ex- / I Need A Girl Dat Want A True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Nid A Girl Dat Will Fill The Space Of My Fake Lover Gurl by Victorjoseph(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
My girlfrnd that i gave all my attenxion, when eva she calls me, instantly i will be by her side.I couldnt agree wit any one that tells me that dis very girl will cheat on me some day not until i saw her with my two naked eyes with anoda guy wooow i waz shocked.Now am searching for anoda lover.Hello ladies iz dere any vacant space in any girl heart so i would come and fill the space up and i bellt you,you will neva regret eva knowing some one like me.Diz message iz 4 d ladies alone not for guys
Re: I Nid A Girl Dat Will Fill The Space Of My Fake Lover Gurl by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
Victor joseph: My girlfrnd that i gave all my attenxion, when eva she calls me, instantly i will be by her side.I couldnt agree wit any one that tells me that dis very girl will cheat on me some day not until i saw her with my two naked eyes with anoda guy wooow i waz shocked.Now am searching for anoda lover.Hello ladies iz dere any vacant space in any girl heart so i would come and fill the space up and i bellt you,you will neva regret eva knowing some one like me.Diz message iz 4 d ladies alone not for guys
can you drop your number for me to text you? Am vacant

1 Like

Re: I Nid A Girl Dat Will Fill The Space Of My Fake Lover Gurl by Victorjoseph(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2012
Email me @ my hot Mail gurl! instead of asking 4my numba first .Vixco4real@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Find Your Soulmate On Nairalive! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.