Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Premier League Teams New Kit: Lets Rate Them - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premier League Teams New Kit: Lets Rate Them (1166 Views)

If Premier League Teams Were Vehicles? / Top Five: Worst Premier League Teams / Premier League New Kit Special: The Strips Your Team Will Be Wearing For Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premier League Teams New Kit: Lets Rate Them by otumfour(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
Arsenal.........not an Arsenal fan but am so feeling their new Home kit mahn grin grin

Re: Premier League Teams New Kit: Lets Rate Them by otumfour(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin we threw in the Gold mahn, guess it goes wit our new name: European Champions grin grin, but looks like a blue version of the Madrid jersey angry, all the same its my 2nd best outta the list

Re: Premier League Teams New Kit: Lets Rate Them by otumfour(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
Everton! is Nike loosing their touch

Re: Premier League Teams New Kit: Lets Rate Them by otumfour(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Liverpool! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this jersey juz got me craaaaacking up lmao grin grin grin grin grin fits the name though, jersey looks oldish jus like the team grin grin grin

Re: Premier League Teams New Kit: Lets Rate Them by otumfour(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
Manchester United!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Nike mos def murdered Man U there mahn, hahahahahahaha grin grin grin no soul in tht jersey mahn, pretty sure Fergie's got an influence here grin grin

Re: Premier League Teams New Kit: Lets Rate Them by 1025: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2012
one good thing about arsenal jersey here is that it has blue and that is tapping into the blue glory. they will get there as long as they will listen to our instructions.
Re: Premier League Teams New Kit: Lets Rate Them by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
What is hell is wrong with that Man utd jersey. Nike has ran out of ideas
Re: Premier League Teams New Kit: Lets Rate Them by 1025: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
What is hell is wrong with that Man utd jersey. Nike has ran out of ideas

@adetayo,
can you imagine? no blue colour on it at all. how can anyone think of good jersey at this point without attaching a blue colour to it.
if u look at that arsenal jersey, u will understand that they really need trophies(trophy) no matter how small and that is why they have decided to tap into the blue colour knowing too well that it is the colour of luck instead of the red devil's colour.
i don't know if u are a man u fan, i think ur name(red devil) is coming back to hunt u. the best thing now if to contact jonathan for a change of name. he can name it MKO FC.
Re: Premier League Teams New Kit: Lets Rate Them by otumfour(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
1025:

@adetayo,
can you imagine? no blue colour on it at all. how can anyone think of good jersey at this point without attaching a blue colour to it.
if u look at that arsenal jersey, u will understand that they really need trophies(trophy) no matter how small and that is why they have decided to tap into the blue colour knowing too well that it is the colour of luck instead of the red devil's colour.
i don't know if u are a man u fan, i think ur name(red devil) is coming back to hunt u. the best thing now if to contact jonathan for a change of name. he can name it MKO FC.

cheesy......... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Fc Vs Manchester United On 22nd March 2015 At 1:30PM / Can Arsenal Make The First Top 4 This Season? / Arsenal Sell Clichy To Man City For £7.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.