Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown (2164 Views)

Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua / Why Are Nigerians So Crazy About The Premiership? / Lennon: The Best Right Winger In The Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by SirKay3(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2006
Now that Chelsea's point gap in the premiership has been reduced to 7 points, by Man U, any hope for Chelsea again?

Their performance against Birmingham today was poor. Seems other clubs have gotten the antidote to stopping Chelsea.

All you Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool fans out there, where are you? We GUNNERS know we are not winning the Premiership, so na una fit challenge Chelsea for now
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Akolawole(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2006
No way.
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Posh(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2006
Akolawole,please less be realistic,I think he made a good point.For once, I have looking for the Chelsea fans on this forum,but ain't seen any.Na wetin dey happen now.The problem with Chelsea is Jose Mourinho.Make una go get a good manager like Frank Rikjaard,Sir Alex or Arsene Wenger and see da difference.At the moment Chelsea players are playing regimented football like robots or should i say puppets that have mechanically controlled.Unu dey hear bah.
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Akolawole(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2006
@Posh

We have few Chelsea guys here and i am the Chief spokesman for Chelsea grin

Jose is our Manager and we are satisfied with him.

Ordinary 2 points is big let alone 7 points.
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by asanga(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2006
As an ardent United fan I believe Chelsea will still struggle as they are struggling 2 the moment they will drop more points and United will take the TITLE mark my words Akowale and co.
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by lordimpaq(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2006
i doubt it, they've already won, they are not like arsenal 4 seasons ago when we lost the premiership when we were up by the same margin,

chelsea got what it takes, but the decider wuld be the match against manure, believe me that is a match to watch

another decider is April 9 (day of judgement), (arsenal vs manure), if arsenal win, that match manure is goin to demolish chelsea at the bridge, (believe it)
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Akolawole(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2006
@ Asanga & Lordmpaq

Mouth! Mouth!! Mouth!!!

Can we bet?

Put money then i will know you are serious with your talk, most people here make mouth and run away when the D-day comes.

Even if United play football made-in heaven they can never beat Chelsea at the bridge.

Did you rememberwhen we meet at Old tratford? I never knew Wayne Rooney and Van could be a very good defenders!
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Akolawole(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2006
@ Asanga & Lordmpaq

Mouth! Mouth!! Mouth!!!

Can we bet?

Put money then i will know you are serious with your talk, most people here make mouth and run away when the D-day comes.

Even if United play football made-in heaven they can never beat Chelsea at the bridge.

Did you rememberwhen we meet at Old tratford? I never knew Wayne Rooney and Van could be a very good defenders!
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Skintite(f): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2006
Akola, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
this is football, anything can happen

Chelseas trophy is not guaranteed right now
7points is no big deal. If man u beat arsenal (they can't, just makin a point), n then win chelsea at the bridge
wats the big deal? the gap is closed

Meanwhile, chelsea has stil got som tough teams to play n r loosin form
Ive neva supported man u in my life but now, go red devils grin

The tittle is stil wide open tongue
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Priscila(f): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2006
I will support Chelsea any time any day they are not to meet Arsenal and Barca!

So go "blues" your uniform really pulls me.
But beware the red devils are breathing fire on your backs!
The remaining teams can't stand those lampard kicks that are so lethal to any goal keeper.
Let LOuis Saha not intimidate you with his LOOKs. He is wearing out now!

Man U are Arsenals Great competitors and I ve nothing to do with them.
I bet Chelsea will take the cup.

Lets not use their draw on Birmigham as a basis. the bobos are far ahead and 7 points is no joke rather its not sheer luck they got ahead>
So go for it men!
Your team is more  intimidating with Cech, John T, Gallas, Makelele,Duff, Lampard, Ferreira,Crespo,and Drogba. Let these players play like never before and arms will be up.
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by nuggard(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2006
United has a tradition maybe not the money but we got style.
Hey whach out!
United takes the cup.
United 4eva and Evra.
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Vieira(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2006
I am supporting Man U this time o!

Let us analyse:

For Man U, these are the remaining games:

Man U v Arsenal = Arsenal win grin

Man U v Sunderland = Man U win

Tottenham v Man U = Man U win

Man U v MidBoro = Man U win

Chelsea v Man U = Man U win

Man U v Charlton = Man U win

That means Man U end with: 87 pts

Now for Chelsea:

Chelsea v West Ham = guaranteed draw

Bolton v Chelsea = Bolton win

Chelsea v Everton = Chelsea

Chelsea v Man U = Man U

Blackburn v Chelsea = draw

Newcastle v Chelsea = Chelsea (another tough game as this is Shearer's last game ever and he no go wan lose)

This means Chelsea will end with : 87

I think Man U will do it and with goal difference to spare. There are 18 points left to grab and I think Chelsea will only get 8 off those. But Man U will get 15.
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Jackal(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2006
@ Kola,
I agree with u that 7 points is a big ask for Man Utd. Chelsea won't let it slip but i am beginning to see PANIC in this Chelsea side.
The pressure is mounting and players r getting HIT by fatigue. Chelsea has 2 away matches against Bolton and Blackburn.
These matches are tricky and might take more points off Chelsea. United on the hand has a heavier schedule(Arsenal and Tottenham).
My question is who do u think wld win supposing the Stamford Bridge clash against United were to determine the premiership title?
Ma Advice: Dont bet against United in this kind of scenario. They have the guile and character to win matches like this
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Akolawole(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2006
@Vieria

What a good analysis!

In yours, no single win for Chelsea. May be you think its Arsenal.

I promise that i will give myself one week off from Nairaland if United beat Chelsea in Stamford Bridge
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Vieira(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2006
Kola, I even gave you 2 wins !
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by lordimpaq(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2006
@kola

no beef but manure is goin to trash u guys at the bridge after we dislodge them at OT,

believe it, its gonna be real, but i won't run, and i don't bet, i'll be here, i'll make no assurances

man, u guys have lost form,, the only guys i like in your team are robben and makelele, dats all

i love chelsea but i don't like chelsea's manager, thats all,
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by bolaoni(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2006
@lordimpaq

Who is manure? angry U no serious at all. wink

@Kola,

One thing about U people is that you will know the truth but will still continue to make yeye mouth. The same thing happen against Barca when U guys were making unnecessary noise but after the matches what happened? U were all lipsrsealed

Now it is the turn of the premiership and U are still making mouth when you know that the farmers @ the potato farm of yours are already tired and worn out grin grin grin

Let's wait and see what they can come up with against West Ham. Then we go come see levels wink
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Akolawole(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2006
@Vieria

I never even think you gave us any win.

@BolaOni

bolaoni:

@lordimpaq

Who is manure? angry U no serious at all. wink

@Kola,

One thing about U people is that you will know the truth but will still continue to make yeye mouth. The same thing happen against Barca when U guys were making unnecessary noise but after the matches what happened? U were all lipsrsealed

Now it is the turn of the premiership and U are still making mouth when you know that the farmers @ the potato farm of yours are already tired and worn out grin grin grin

We make mouth because we know we  are the best. Show me any link where Chelsea says they are going to beat Barca.
If you are objective football person you wont even comment like that.

The only match that Chelsea deserved lost is Middlesborough.

What happen in Old Tratford, immediately Fletcher scored, heaven opens , we outplay and outclass United at Old tratford throghout the match.

Against Fulham, they did not have a single corner to Chelsea's 15 during the match.

Our draw against Birmingham is another thing, We didnt play well in the first half but we play beautifully well in the second half but wasted chances as usual.
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Skintite(f): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2006
It is points that matter ooooooooo!
no b so u talk
y r u talkin about corners, class n dominance
its points that wil guarantee the trophy, abi?

Vieira, thank u jare, we r supportin man u for once in our gunner lives grin
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by bolaoni(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2006
Thank you o my brother. The last season's ECL, Barca outclassed their team but they were able to win. Nobody talked about Barca's class afterwards because it is the victory that matters.

I don't know if they give points/ awards based on display.

I know U will always have something to say. I trust you. grin
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by asanga(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2006
@ Akolawale I can bet my life on this Arsenal and Chelsea will fall like the wall of Jericho.This is not mouth but current stats favour United over both teams. I sit sorry stand to be corrected United all the way.

YES O,
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Akolawole(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2006
@Asanga

asanga:

@ Akolawale I can bet my life on this Arsenal and Chelsea will fall like the wall of Jericho.

Hey, somebody is putting is life on the line.
You must be the joker of the century.

You will be compelled to change your username and appear with good name such as Akolawole2 after the match.
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Akolawole(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2006
bolaoni:

Thank you o my brother. The last season's ECL, Barca outclassed their team but they were able to win. Nobody talked about Barca's class afterwards because it is the victory that matters.

Its indeed total outclass after we put three goals past them within first twenty minutes.

bolaoni:

I don't know if they give points/ awards based on display.

Na victory that matters jare.
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by asanga(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2006
This is no joke your game against West ham will end in another draw, Bolton will skin you alive while Blackburn Rovers will beat you black and blue. Chelsea in trouble.
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Akolawole(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2006
@Asanga

In your dreams
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by lordimpaq(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2006
@asanga,

in your wildest dreams,

stop being sentimental and say you don't like chelsea and arsenal for any reason,

if you r a manure fan, just sit down and plan for next season, because there is no other silverware left for this season,

after all you have the carling cup
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by bolaoni(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2006
lordimpaq:

@asanga,
if you r a manure fan, just sit down and plan for next season, because there is no other silverware left for this season,

after all you have the carling cup

Count UNITED out at your own PERIL! grin
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Akolawole(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2006
@Everyone

Let know your take in this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-9700.0.html
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Akolawole(m): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2006
@ Viera
Can you modify your analysis now? grin

asanga:

This is no joke your game against West ham will end in another draw Chelsea in trouble.

Where are you man?

Skintite:

Vieira, thank u jare, we r supportin man u for once in our gunner lives grin

bolaoni:

@Kola,
One thing about U people is that you will know the truth but will still continue to make yeye mouth.
Let's wait and see what they can come up with against West Ham. Then we go come see levels wink
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Akolawole(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2006
@Vieria

WHERE ARE YOU NOW ?

Can you please modify your post #11 now?

asanga:

Chelsea in trouble.

Yes, we all know.

We will be in trouble in the way we drink our wine now.
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by lordimpaq(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2006
well, @balaoni

"count united out my own peril"

at whose peril now, u cannot even win a simple and lowly sunderland,

well goodluck to u, as for the gunners its longer in our hands but in Manure's hands, now,

if you guys llike don't beat tottenham for us, we'll do it at home,
Re: Chelsea May Lose The Premiership Crown by Priscila(f): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2006
Oh my!
Congratulations! if you are a Man u fan and still contributing here.
I admire you guts and sportsmanship and I appreciate!

Chelsea just re-discovered  the winning touch and you should find out where the trophy is to snap with it because you wont see it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Chelsea Logo / Weekend Soccer fixtures, Preview, And Predictions. also Make Your Predictions / European Football Trophies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.