Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,983 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? (872 Views)

The Case For And Against Typing 'amen' To Posts On Facebook / Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by somze(f): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2007
What is the reason you post on different threads - Sports, Politics, Romance, Forum Games etc.

Do you do it to make a difference of get heard or just plain fun? Do you think anyone is listening?

Tell us the reason why you make posts on nairaland.
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by chinnex(f): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2007
i post juz 2 have fun and make friends smiley wink kiss
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2007
I don't really post of late because the muppets have hijacked the fun on the forum.

Futhermore, people seem to be uncomfortable with other peoples' opinions, always wanting users to think in line with their opinions most of which are unpopular.
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by A40(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2007
For the f-uck of it or mostly when i am bored
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by PTBNaija(f): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
I used to post a lot during the summer when I didn't have much to do. . . but now I'm so busy with school, I just come back to see how things are. . .make a post here or there lol.
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
I post to ease stress and also for fun although am yet to have fun.
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by pilgrim1(f): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2007
Well, I do so for several reasons. I enjoy sharing knowledge with others as much as I've learnt so much from them. Most of my recent posts were aimed to offer clear pointers to facts that many people often miss (or conveniently pretend as not existing in their particular groups). On the whole, if there's hardly anything to be benefitted from someone's posts, I simply pass over them until they are able to come to themselves. wink
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by amycute: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2007
I only make posts on nairaland when a particular subject interests me and I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to let ignoramus pple have a piece of relevant advice, again, I make posts in the jokes section when I feel I should contribute to a thread, apart from these reasons, I just love to have fun on this land (quietly).   wink undecided cool
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by Migines(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2007
Aoun know. I just read and reply.
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by somze(f): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2007
lol
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by Wordsmith(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2007
Well, the G-man posts. . . . . .because the G-man wants to post tongue cheesy tongue.

On a serious note though, it's a mixture. . .for the fun of it, issues arising and shit, to kick some of that dope-ass freestyle text wise, or debate (which i rarely if not don't do nowadays) wink
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by topeteadr(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2007
I post to have fun
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by rubie(f): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2008
Hey, wot do you mean by this question?

I make posts because I'm looking out for you na, abi what you feel. kiss
Sebi you make posts for the same reason?
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by topkin(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2008
1. To get ideas/advice from others
2. To have fun
3. To ease off boredom
4. To increase my posts, lol grin

LOL
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by koseepaaro(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2008
I make post in order to share my experiences with nairalanders because they too share theirs with me.
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by princesa(f): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2008
i make post cos i want my posts number to increase . . . .
and for some reasons too grin
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by Spermdrops(m): 2:06am On May 08, 2008
Because it is free and it does not pay the bills.  You give yourself all the attention you need without bothering to know who is around.  You can never make a fool of yourself because you are faceless and nameless.  The joys of anonymity!

Don't really care if anyone is listening or reading.  For my pleasure only. Cheap entertainment while you tune the world out.

Got to love it.
Re: Why Do You Make Posts On Nairaland? by lucabrasi(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2008
make post on topics i feel strongly about so mostly politics religion,where there are a lot of very intelligent men and women and then sometimes on the romance section not because of the whole sex this and that but on life issues on there and sometimes on the music/celebrities and fashion cause these r my interests too, do it to kill boredom,have a laugh with all the yabbis grin which actually made me join in the first place,also have fun with thre people that ll step to you then u l start the ping pong of verbal insults, always laugh till tears come outta my eyes grin

(1) (Reply)

White Black Interracial Relations And Communications Posibilyti's / What Is The Story Behind Yor Username? / Pst. Adeboye For President--2011 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.