Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia (3858 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by tidytim: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
Liberal talk show host Tawfiq Okasha recently appeared on "Egypt Today" airing a video of Muslims in Tunisia slicing a young man's head off for the crime of apostasy, in this case, the crime of converting to Christianity and refusing to renounce it. The video—be warned, it is immensely graphic—is on the left (the actual execution appears from minute 1:13-4:00). For those who prefer not to view it, a summary follows:

A young man appears held down by masked men. His head is pulled back, with a knife to his throat. He does not struggle and appears resigned to his fate. Speaking in Arabic, the background speaker, or "narrator," chants a number of Muslim prayers and supplications, mostly condemning Christianity, which, because of the Trinity, is referred to as a polytheistic faith: "Let Allah be avenged on the polytheist apostate"; "Allah empower your religion, make it victorious against the polytheists"; "Allah, defeat the infidels at the hands of the Muslims"; "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger."

Then, to cries of "Allahu Akbar!"—or, "God is great!"—the man holding the knife to the apostate's throat begins to slice away, even as the victim appears calmly mouthing a prayer. It takes nearly two minutes of graphic knife-carving to sever the Christian's head, which is then held aloft to more Islamic cries and slogans of victory.

Visibly distraught, Tawfiq Okasha, the host, asked: "Is this Islam? Does Islam call for this? How is Islam related to this matter?...These are the images that are disseminated throughout the electronic media in Europe and America…. Can you imagine?" Then, in reference to Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood and Salafis, whose political influence has grown tremendously, he asked, "How are such people supposed to govern?"

In fact, only the other day a top Egyptian Salafi leader openly stated that no Muslim has the right to apostatize, or leave Islam, based on the canonical hadiths, including Muhammad's command, "Whoever leaves his religion, kill him." Islam's most authoritative legal manuals make crystal clear that apostasy is a capital crime, punishable by death.

The first "righteous caliph," a paragon of Muslim piety and virtue, had tens of thousands of people slaughtered—including by burning, beheading, and crucifixion—simply because they tried to break away from Islam. According to the Encyclopaedia of Islam, the most authoritative reference work on Islam in the English language, "there is unanimity that the male apostate must be put to death."

Finally, a word on the "prayers" or supplications to Allah made by the Muslim executioners in the video: these are standard and formulaic. It is not just masked, anonymous butchers who supplicate Allah as they engage in acts of evil; rather, top-ranking Muslim leaders openly invoke such hate-filled prayers.

See here for examples of prominent Muslims supplicating Allah to strike infidels with cancer and disease "till they pray for death and do not receive it," and even formalized prayers in Mecca, blasted on megaphones as Muslims pilgrimage and circumambulate the Ka'ba, supplicating Allah to make the lives of Christians and Jews "hostage to misery; drape them with endless despair, unrelenting pain and unremitting ailment; fill their lives with sorrow and pain and end their lives in humiliation and oppression."

"Is this Islam?" You decide.

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/11798/graphic-video-tunisian-muslims-slaughter-convert
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by tidytim: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Removed
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by proo212(m): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
Didn't need to watch it but read the text that explained the video. As well as other links on Raymond Ibrahim, just confirms what we have always known to be true especially from the mouth of a salafi. I'm sure our brother has met with the Lord. Don't be afraid of the one that kill the body but one who can kill the body and the soul...
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by tidytim: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2012
proo212: Didn't need to watch it but read the text that explained the video. As well as other links on Raymond Ibrahim, just confirms what we have always known to be true especially from the mouth of a salafi. I'm sure our brother has met with the Lord. Don't be afraid of the one that kill the body but one who can kill the body and the soul...

Indeed, I have recreated the thread but without the video, I also refused to watch it.

Yet we are told there is no compulsion in religion , this video with hundreds others and all the thousands of occurrences worldwide are evidence enough that religion in their warped mind is by coercion and not choice.
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by LogicMind: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2012
thank god i'm an atheist.
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2012
Disgusting !!
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by dorox(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2012
Would the resident muslim apologist care to explain this babaric action carried out in the name of allah and his messanger mohamed(AS) the founder of the religion of peace?
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2012
No Muslim has responded to this thread, I wonder why ? Ah okay, they are trying to concoct some story along the lines of , these are not true Muslims or this is a cultural issue embarassed
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
What do you have to say about this savage act carried out according to Islamic law? Do you condone it? Silence will be construed as approving this barbarity.
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by Goshen360(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
[size=25pt]THESE MUSLIMS ARE DEMONS IN HUMAN FLESH[/size]
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by fubbyy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
Logic Mind: thank god i'm an atheist.

Lol... Which God are you thanking? Atheist thanking God that doesn't exist, lol...

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by Goshen360(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
You see when no muslim is responding to this thread, I posted same thread on the muslim session and it was removed. Smh.
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by LogicMind: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
fubbyy:

Lol... Which God are you thanking? Atheist thanking God that doesn't exist, lol...

i'm thanking the god that made me an atheist.
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by LogicMind: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
Goshen360: You see when no muslim is responding to this thread, I posted same thread on the muslim session and it was removed. Smh.

the time is coming to cleanse nigeria of islam
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
Logic Mind:

i'm thanking the [b]god [/b]that made me an atheist.

Oh yeah, which 'god' , lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by LogicMind: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
frosbel:

Oh yeah, which 'god' , lol grin grin grin grin grin

the wise one
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by logicboy: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
Where are the muslims on this story? Or is this story false?
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by LagosShia: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
it was not a christian that was beheaded by the wahhabis aka salafists.it was a Shia Muslim Tunisian man.i have already posted the video and made that clarification after i myself initially thought it was a christian beheaded.see my below posts in another thread against wahhabis:

LagosShia: after a number of Shia Muslims and pro-Assad supporters were beheaded in Syria by the salafists aka wahhabis,below is a report just coming in of a christian beheaded in tunisia by the scum of the earth known as salafis aka wahhabis.this is their so called "arab sping" they are extending to Syria through a zionist/western plan to destroy syria in the interest of israel.and these are the monstrous terrorists,Vedaxcool is calling "oppressed".certainly these wahhabi monsters are not Muslims and they are the oppressors.the curse of Allah is upon them eternally! they should just stop blackmailing Islam with their jahiliyyah and backward actions like the actions of Yazid who beheaded the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad,Imam Hussain (as) in the battle of Karbala.

please the video in the below link is very graphic.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/arab-spring-muslims-behead-christian-man-in-tunisia-while-reciting-anti-christian-islamic-prayer/

LagosShia: [b][size=14pt]Correction,take note:
[/size]

the above report and link with a video of a beheading by salafists of a man is not that of a Christian.the man being beheaded is a Shia Muslim Tunisian man.

i do not have the courage or mind to have watched the video.a friend of mine who did informed me that the man being slaughtered is Shia.the salafist terrorists were calling him "rafidi",a derogatory term used by salafists and their likes to refer to Shia Muslims.

i got the news from a friend who saw it on facebook pages that a Shia in Tunisia was beheaded by the ungodly salafists.in the process of searching for the news online,we came across the news that a christian had being beheaded.obviously,the christians misunderstood the word "rafidi" which could have been translated as "apostate";so they thought it was a christian man who was beheaded (as the report in the above link with video states).however,when my friend watched the video,he confirmed that the man being slaughtered is NOT christian but Shia.the word "rafidi" as even Veadxcool has used it here to refer to me,is a derogatory term that the terrorists specifically or exclusively use to refer to Shia Muslims and none other than them.so please take note before you spread the news that it was a christian beheaded.it was not christian but a Shia Muslim Tunisian man.

all the same,may the wrath of Allah befall them and wipe the terrorists and their sympathizers off the face of the earth.insha'Allah Bashar al-Aassad will succeed in his task to cleanse Syria of these terrorists.[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/948839/silence-betrayal-houlamassacre-syria/2#11010327
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by tidytim: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Watch the video , it was a Christian , except of course Wahhabi refer to Shiites as polytheists.

Read Raymond's explanation below.

I just received an email from the editor of a large website, who posted my story from yesterday about the slaughtered apostate. He writes:

The story generated a huge number of commentaries from readers, some of them originating from Muslim Countries. They harshly dispute and deny the veracity of the facts you mention in your paper. Some argue that this abomination did not take place in Tunisia—and I do believe so—but somewhere in Iraq, that the young man is not a Christian but a Shiite, that he was not slaughtered for apostasy but for being a spy of the Americans, and so on… It's true that the facts are not properly documented : we don't know even the date of this event, the place, the name of this unfortunate young man… Do you have any additional details and data to help answering ? Many thanks for your kind and urgent attention.

I responded with a quick list of facts, which I repost here, enlarged and augmented, for anyone else interested:

Fact 1: The Egyptian TV host, who recently aired this video—which went viral on the Arabic blogosphere on Sunday, when I wrote my report—said this occurred in Tunisia. Yes, others have subsequently said that this was in Iraq, others in Syria; but, from what people have sent me, the only “evidence” is the same video—only with a title that indicates Iraq or Syria. Personally, I am inclined to believe a formal Arabic current events program devoted to the topic than an anonymous Internet posting with no further details. Either way, the issue is less which country, and more why the man was slaughtered. Read on.

Fact 2: The Muslim narrator who speaks while the man is being slaughtered specifically names and continually condemns “apostasy”—the crime of leaving Islam—and even calls the executed man an apostate, i.e., the man is being slaughtered for apostasy, a capital offence in Islam. (If the world is not surprised that the actual “government” of a Muslim nation, Iran, is preparing to execute a man simply for converting to Christianity, are we supposed to be surprised when roaming bands of jihadis take it upon themselves to execute apostates to Christianity in their midst?)

Fact 3: The Muslim narrator specifically names and condemns al-mushrikin, and calls the executed man a mushrik—i.e., a “polytheist”; in fact, he calls him a mushrik murtadd, an “apostate to polytheism": this is the standard appellation for Christians, who are regularly called polytheists for “associating” Jesus with God. Yes, there are other religions deemed polytheistic in Islam, such as Hinduism, but one rarely if ever hears of Muslims in the Middle East converting to, and dying for, Hinduism, whereas conversion to Christianity—will all the attendant consequences—is a regular occurrence. Moreover, the overwhelming majority of cases--from one end of the Muslim world to the other--of attacks, imprisonments, etc. deal with Muslim converts to Christianity (see my monthly Muslim Persecution of Christians reports for an idea.

Fact 4: My contacts in the Middle East, many well-connected with the doings of the region, regularly see and hear of such things, and are confident that he was beheaded for converting to Christianity. The reader is free to hold their opinions as biased or subjective; but if so, why hold the protests of Muslim apologists, equally biased and subjective, as more authoritative--especially in light of history, doctrine, and ongoing current events, which support the former opinion?

Fact 5: Muslim apologists always deny anything and everything that makes Islam look bad and will, naturally, try to put the best spin on this video—turning the victim into the aggressor, portraying him as a “traitor,” a “spy,” etc.—just like the Iranian regime, after unequivocally stating that Pastor Nadarkhani is to be executed for converting to Christianity, began backtracking by saying he is to be executed for being a “Zionist spy,” an “extortionist,” etc.

At day's end—and here is the most indisputable fact—we are left with a man having his head hacked off while his murderers scream Islamic slogans and accuse him of apostasy.

Raymond Ibrahim is a Shilliman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center and an Associate Fellow at the Middle East Forum.
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by logicboy: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
Lol....at least, LagosShia is here.

[size=15pt]Where are the people who understand Arabic to give us the info on this story?

Where are Tbaba and Maclatunji? [/size]
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by tidytim: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy: Lol....at least, LagosShia is here.

[size=15pt]Where are the people who understand Arabic to give us the info on this story?

Where are Tbaba and Maclatunji? [/size]

Arabic

The author of this article is an Arab, Tbaba and his colleague can only understand Pidgin Arabic grin
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by Onyocha: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
very sad!
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by LagosShia: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
tidytim: Watch the video , it was a Christian , except of course Wahhabi refer to Shiites as polytheists.

wahhabis do refer to Shia Muslims as "polytheists".you just need to read the posts of Betathing and Vedaxcool to see that they have being brainwashed to also repeat the wahhabi claim.the Shia Muslims believe in intercession and also visiting graves of holy persons.in reality that in no way amount to shirk (polytheism) because Shia Muslims only believe in Allah and worship Him.but to wahhabis,almost everyone is a mushrik (polytheist).

also,like i earlier stated,the wahhabis aka salafis in the video were calling the man they were about to behead "rafidi".that is an historical term they use exclusively to refer to Shia Muslims in a derogatory way.if it was a christian,they would not have called him "rafidi"."rafidi" could be translated as "apostate",but it is only applied to Shia Muslims.

PS:The iranian pastor's crime is not just converting to christianity.also,beheading is the trademark of wahhabis and there is no law in Islam (Shia or Sunni) thats says an apostate should be beheaded and iranians do not do that either.please review:

https://www.nairaland.com/773960/iran-pastor-sentenced-death-refusing
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by logicboy: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
tidytim:

Arabic

The author of this article is an Arab, Tbaba and his colleague can only understand Pidgin Arabic grin

Thank you,

I just want to hear from the main muslim lords of Nairaland. This is a very interesting and trending topic. Why are they avoiding?
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by LagosShia: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

Thank you,

I just want to hear from the main muslim lords of Nairaland. This is a very interesting and trending topic. Why are they avoiding?

this isn't the first time wahhabis aka salafis have carried out beheadings.in syria they have beheaded Shia Muslims and pro-Assad supporters for refusing their terror.the syrian beheadings are on youtube too.
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by Decryptor(m): 2:10am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

i'm thanking the god that made me an atheist.
Foooooooooooool
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by proo212(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
Thank You TidyTim, I saw the update on Raymond Ibrahim. Lagosshia and his people can spin all they like but the truth is obvious. Just supposing the man was a Shiamuslim, why cut off his head?? Can he not be put in prison?

Again, Matthew 10:28 And fear not them who kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by cyrexx: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
it is these barbaric actions that made some of us begin to question the validity of religions in the first place. How can a true creator order a man to kill a fellow man for any reason whatsoever. both Allah and the God of the old testament share the same traits.
it has been said that good men do good deeds and bad men do bad deeds but its only religion that will make a good man do bad deeds.
i will rather be an atheist than follow any religious dogma.
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by LagosShia: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
proo212: Thank You TidyTim, I saw the update on Raymond Ibrahim. Lagosshia and his people can spin all they like but the truth is obvious. Just supposing the man was a Shiamuslim, why cut off his head?? Can he not be put in prison?

Again, Matthew 10:28 And fear not them who kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

i am not spinning at all.if you watch the video and know arabic,you'd see my point.

as for the beheading itself,whether the victim was christian or Shia or buddhist,it does not make the wahhabis aka salafists less vampires and ungodly beasts.God will punish them!
Re: Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia by ZhulFiqar: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
this is a message to the moderator (Maclatunji) who is banning Shia members (including my senior brother "LagosShia") on the forum in a bid to silence them.you should know firstly that this forum isn't your father's property.even the owner appreciates the fact that the forum is a public forum.

you are abusing your mandate and portraying yourself as insane.May Allah (swt) hold you accountable for your tyranny online.you should know that we are many and if we wish,we can gather up to 100 members in this forum to make sure nothing but Islam as the Shia follow it in its pure form (not sunnism/wahhabism) prevails.

be mindful of Allah tabaraka.if you refuse to act responsibly,we'd make sure you get fed-up in moderating this forum.we'd turn it into a mess.your planned assault at a specific group of people is disgraceful.

i hope Seun sees this or if things do not change i'd make sure the nonsense prevailing here gets to his knowledge.i wonder what type of moderator take sides.

(1) (Reply)

Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy / Sunnahs Of Eid / Islamic Banking Is Allah’s Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.