Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Please Critique This Video. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Critique This Video. (1012 Views)

Pix)the Sexiest TV Program Where Women Strip Naked And Men Critique Their Bodies / Sexiest TV Program, Women Strip Unclad And Men Critique Their Bodies (PHOTOS) / Tough Love - The Naija Movie Critique Thread (Only Naija Movies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Critique This Video. by maclatunji: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2012
I created this video and would like feedback on it, is it any good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPsRf0__tLM
Re: Please Critique This Video. by oloriooko(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2012
embarassed
lipsrsealed
undecided
angry
Re: Please Critique This Video. by olawalebabs(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
OK. I don't know maybe this is your first, Any way it is good. 0.33 Min: There was a little repetition there. 1.33Min: I see no reason why you should zoom the picture. Also the word "federation of construction ........ " was repeated too many time especially in the first clip. Overall, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest you score 7.
Re: Please Critique This Video. by Lisa1: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2012
much appreciated angry
Re: Please Critique This Video. by maclatunji: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
olawalebabs: OK. I don't know maybe this is your first, Any way it is good. 0.33 Min: There was a little repetition there. 1.33Min: I see no reason why you should zoom the picture. Also the word "federation of construction ........ " was repeated too many time especially in the first clip. Overall, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest you score 7.

I get what you mean but I felt helpless. The Federation of Construction Industry organises the Construction Industry Exhibition is quite a mouthful but I needed to pass across the name of the body organizing the exhibition as well as the name of the exhibition itself.

@Lisa1, thank you very much.
Re: Please Critique This Video. by VillageBoi(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
Good effort! I'm with what Olawalebabs said - far, far too much repetition of the name of the organizing body. Also please, please don't use computer-generated voices; instead grab a couple of friends to do the voices.
Re: Please Critique This Video. by maclatunji: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
Wouldn't that be fun.
Re: Please Critique This Video. by VillageBoi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
maclatunji: Wouldn't that be fun.
Yeah, it's totally cool. I do it too and sometimes use my own voice lol.

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Series You've Ever Watched / Win Daily On NTA - Kalex Leaders' Yard Digital Quiz / Funny Facts About Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.