Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Linksoft Communication System Ltd Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Linksoft Communication System Ltd Interview (2662 Views)

Integrated Cooperative Services Ltd Interview On Saturday / Tyonex Nig Ltd Interview Let's Meet Here / VHR Nig Ltd Interview Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linksoft Communication System Ltd Interview by jactech: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
please i have been invited for an interview with Linksoft Communications System Ltd in Abuja on the 28/11.Any info about the compay/interview for telecom Engineers.Can someone help? Also,how much do they pay? what prospect holds for one taking up job with them? thanks.
Re: Linksoft Communication System Ltd Interview by timzie: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
what postion are u applying for, they are into generaor and Air con maintenance for celtel and MTN base stations,so read on ATS panel,AMF panel ,generator servicing and everything on Generators
Re: Linksoft Communication System Ltd Interview by awa(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2007
Dear,
I have also been invited for an interview with them on the 28th of the month for the position of Shift Controller.

I am apparently confused on what to do about moving from PortHarcourt to Abuja for the interview when VISAFONE is taking over the CDMA firm I work with today (22-11-07).

Please I need suggestions from my good people of Nairaland about this move.

jactech:

please i have been invited for an interview with Linksoft Communications System Ltd in Abuja on the 28/11.Any info about the compay/interview for telecom Engineers.Can someone help? Also,how much do they pay? what prospect holds for one taking up job with them? thanks.
Re: Linksoft Communication System Ltd Interview by semidaraeb(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
awa there is no harm in goin for the interview and if u re sucessful check out their pay package first but from what i ve from friends about this new visa phone poeple they are going to pay big money because they ve started traini some people they got from other telecom firms and offern them big pay and since they ve bought your firm well then if they retain the workers they can only increase their pay so think deep and pray before u make your final decision

cheers
Re: Linksoft Communication System Ltd Interview by ABJ001: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2007
Awa, I will advise you to go for the test or interview.Do you work with celcom? You ca equally apply to VISAFONE since you are into CDMA.They will start to recruit for the RF soonest. I am also an RF a GSM vendor. You can contact for more info on jesulolese@yahoo.com, I will give you details immediately they start recruiting other RF PLANNERS
Re: Linksoft Communication System Ltd Interview by awa(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2007
semidaraeb:

awa there is no harm in goin for the interview and if u re sucessful check out their pay package first but from what i ve from friends about this new visa phone poeple they are going to pay big money because they ve started traini some people they got from other telecom firms and offern them big pay and since they ve bought your firm well then if they retain the workers they can only increase their pay so think deep and pray before u make your final decision

cheers

Dear Semidaraeb,

I am really touched by your brotherly pieces of advice. I wouldn't mind if there could be suggestions with respect to the job Prospects in VISAFONE and LinkSoft. The main reason of asking for this clarification is owing to the fact that both firms are into Telecoms. LinkSoft has international reputation while VISAFONE is an emerging CDMA Telecoms Giant.

Please I want more views or perhaps suggestions on the above subject. My good people of Nairaland I need help like never before.
Re: Linksoft Communication System Ltd Interview by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2007
i've been invited to the test too.
@awa
are you from Ohafia in Abia state?
i guess we'll meet at the interview.all the best
Re: Linksoft Communication System Ltd Interview by awa(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2007
bennygee:

i've been invited to the test too.
@awa
are you from Ohafia in Abia state?
i guess we'll meet at the interview.all the best

Dear Bennygee,

what position were you invited for? And also, have you been able to source relevant info about Linksoft's Clients?
Re: Linksoft Communication System Ltd Interview by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2007
@awa,
its for the post of shift controller.
i,m from amaekpu ohafia.
its nice to know i have a brother here.
all the best

(1) (Reply)

Has Vanguard Newspaper Stopped Publishing Job Vancancies Tues $ Thurs / Expro Tech Apptitude Test Questions / Dragnet-union Bank Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.