Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Apologia To Trivia - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Apologia To Trivia (991 Views)

Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologia To Trivia by Orikinla(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2007
My apologies and regrets.

Someone I respect and an associate of the drama queen, asked me to delete the story for the sake of dignity and integrity.

The devil no longer wears Prada.

Life goes on.
Re: Apologia To Trivia by angelempy(f): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2007
that must be one hell of an experience. i wonder why nigerians love to draw conclutions as well as hate to use thier heads.
Re: Apologia To Trivia by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ Orikinla

Interesting read. ANd  potentially libelous, though am sure you've got that angle covered.  smiley
Re: Apologia To Trivia by doyin13(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2007
Quite interesting I must say, and I am not one to usually gouge on gossip.
Re: Apologia To Trivia by Orikinla(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2007
Thanks for reading.

I would rather spill my guts than let them choke me.

I write about my experiences and the experiences of others, without apologies or regrets.
I am entitled to my testimonies.

We (Nigerians), love to read the controversial accounts of American and British lives, but would prefer to sweep our own under the footmat.

Spill out the rubbish and free your mind.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo's book, Not My Will, provoked many people, but it was more beneficial since we have learnt lessons from the experiences of others, whether negative or positive.

Enjoy it.

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Poem / Poetry Unleashed / They Will Steal Your Idea In This Section.becareful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.