Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend (2589 Views)

Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC / Sad! Nigerian Student Commit Suicide Over Poor Result / Unaab 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by luxury01(m): 2:44am On Jun 06, 2012
after which dia are enof girls in unaab, a student willingly mixed soap and drank it cos his girlfriend left him alone...
Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by GboyegaD(m): 4:10am On Jun 06, 2012
The result of society not teaching people how to place their priorities right. How on earth would one commit suicide for whatsoever reason? Would that solve the challenge? The very need for parents to train their wards well enough and help them build values that would see them through the challenges of life.

1 Like

Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by Isaactop9(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2012
no source or picx
Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
He probably spat childish rhymes to her like " I will die without you" etc. boys, all that stuff is just for hearing sake, not doing sake.
Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by coldiz: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
No pic.... No source... Nothing to back the story up...
Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by Mikkygeezy(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
ı don't blıve cos ı trust 9ja guys
Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
I dont understand why som pple like spreading fake rumours! Please what do u gain? This isnt true ooo...dnt b decieved peepz!
Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by Tattooboy: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
GboyegaD: The result of society not teaching people how to place their priorities right. How on earth would one commit suicide for whatsoever reason? Would that solve the challenge? The very need for parents to train their wards well enough and help them build values that would see them through the challenges of life.
i almost did d same tin, but stil patient anyways
Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by sucezTP(f): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
Mikkygeezy: ı don't blıve cos ı trust 9ja guys

It happens...i have a friend who 1ce told me he will commit suicide if his gf let him down..so serious..jst glad dat dey r still vry much in love wit each oda afta 5yrs......
Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by mrkels(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
HAHAHAHA.
THIS IS BECOMING FUNNY.
SO YOU ALL THINK KILLING YOURSELF WOULD MAKE PEOPLE CARE MORE ABOUT YOU? FUNNY AFTER 3WEEKS PEOPLE WOULD FORGET YOUR NAME AND EVEN EVIDENCE THAT YOU EVER EXISTED WOULD BE WIPED OUTA PEOPLES LIVES. RETHINK BEFORE YOU DO THAT
Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by Thundebaba(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
stupid boy,wen i wuz in unaab,u can only comit suicide because of courses(mts),and not because of any stupid chop and clean mouth babe.i no pity d boi at al coz im no get ambition na ni.
Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by nitrogen(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
The boy na eeediot
Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by ebamma(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2012
girls are bitches the come as witches to steal our riches and leave us in pieces.
Re: Unaab Student Commit Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2012
Is this for real?

(1) (Reply)

Best Centre For WAEC Exam Registration In Kwale Delta State / Witcchcraft In Ghana School Ccurriculum! / 4 Photos That Look Like Photoshopped But Aren’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.