Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Get Your Articles Written For You At A Low Cost - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Your Articles Written For You At A Low Cost (559 Views)

Source For Your Articles, Seminar And Research Materials Here / Any Nairaland Member Who Needs SEO Articles Written For Him? / Get Paid For Your Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Articles Written For You At A Low Cost by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2012
Are you a website owner? Do you own a blog or do you post to article sites to get backlinks to your own site and do not have time to write articles? Well i am here to help solve those problems. I will write your articles for you and get you any number of of articles from one topic. This means that i can churn out different articles from one topic, making your articles different from the other.

I can write the article from the scratch or you could send me original articles you want more topics on.

My service is quite cheap. I charge N500 per article written or recreated for you. This will make life easy for you and get you ranked easily on search engines because you are updating your website or blog. This you should know will increase readership and traffic.

If you have such jobs for me, you can call me on my biz-line 08088883045. God bless.
Re: Get Your Articles Written For You At A Low Cost by 2sexy(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2012
ribechi: Are you a website owner? Do you own a blog or do you post to article sites to get backlinks to your own site and do not have time to write articles? Well i am here to help solve those problems. I will write your articles for you and get you any number of of articles from one topic. This means that i can churn out different articles from one topic, making your articles different from the other.

I can write the article from the scratch or you could send me original articles you want more topics on.

My service is quite cheap. I charge N500 per article written or recreated for you. This will make life easy for you and get you ranked easily on search engines because you are updating your website or blog. This you should know will increase readership and traffic.

If you have such jobs for me, you can call me on my biz-line 08088883045. God bless.

Goto internet marketing forums to sell your service. The advice I gave a friend landed him a job that pays him N150k per month. I would giving more advice but school work wahala. Call me on saturday morning through the number in my sig.
Re: Get Your Articles Written For You At A Low Cost by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 06, 2012
Quite interesting. Which of the internet marketing forums are you refering? Nigerian or foreign. You could put up more details. I know you don`t have plenty of time but you could have put in a little bit details. Reply here with more info.
Re: Get Your Articles Written For You At A Low Cost by 2sexy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
I got banned. Just give me a call and I won't ask you for money. You are free to squeeze out any info from me between now and August. August? Yeah. Its the month of my graduation and that's when I will my business and charge for any info I give out.

Good luck.
Re: Get Your Articles Written For You At A Low Cost by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
how would i be able to get across to you when you did not drop off your phone number?
Re: Get Your Articles Written For You At A Low Cost by naijacutee(f): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
@ribechi Do you have an e-mail address?
Re: Get Your Articles Written For You At A Low Cost by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2012
naijacutee: @ribechi Do you have an e-mail address?

of course i do... digglinkexchange@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Lpo/contract Finance / Abuja Abuja !!!!!!!!!!! Enterprenuer Workshop Comin To Silverbird, Abuja / Magazine Distributor (weekends And Weekly Contract)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.