Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash (1621 Views)

Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash by Inemobot(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2012
Oh! God why?
Re: My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash by Markenny(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2012
Inemobot: Oh! God why?

That is sad...take heart brom.. shocked
Re: My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2012

See ur mouth.... Ur father and ur mother died in a crash and u can still come here to post.... Abegi joor.... Mtshcewww
Re: My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash by Nicedeal(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
Edward, what do u want him to do? remain indoor and be crying. I expect u to console him and not to ridicule him. He is trying to share the emotional trauma his passing through, for christ sake he is in moment of grief, please let's be human
Re: My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash by ITbomb(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
Eyen eka , take heart
Re: My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash by otodeluxe(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
Inem kpe omokop? Is ur dad one obot? Sorry bro. I know how you feel.
Re: My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash by naijarican(f): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2012

Sorry for your loss. May the good Lord comfort you in your time of need.
Re: My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash by Ivynwa(f): 2:29am On Jun 07, 2012
Come on Child, are you serious about this?
Talk to us so that we can share with you.
We don't understand what you mean the way you said it.
If it's true please be consoled sweetheart, plenty hugs from all of us. Take heart okay Baby. kiss kiss

(Oh my God, he is only a child, his post shows that he is only but 19)

1 Like

Re: My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash by imperiouxx(m): 3:49am On Jun 07, 2012
Too many people go still fight because of this N16M per victim grin
Re: My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash by ebamma(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2012
man take heart,atleast you dey sure of 16 million*2 .
Re: My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash by freshmoney(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
No amount of money can resurrect your parents. May God be your fortitude and console you in this hard times. Accept My deepest condolences.

1 Like

Re: My Father And My Mother Die By Dana Air Crash by Ytaoreedyahoo: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
For as many that want to claim this #16M per victim corruptably will be next victim of boko haram bomb...

(1) (Reply)

10 Top Nigerian Neighbourhoods In London / Ireland(dublin) Study Visa Application Process. / Accident At Mile 12 Brt Blue Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.