Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Beyonce Goes Country - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce Goes Country (765 Views)

"de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Goes Country by estylove1(f): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2007
Hey Guys check this out

Pop superstar Beyonce is set to shock her hardened fans - with a country and western-inspired album.

The Crazy In Love hitmaker has reportedly enlisted the help of award winning singer/songwriter Amanda Ghost - the creative force behind James Blunt hit You're Beautiful - for the project.

According to sources, the singer opted for a new musical direction after singing a country version of her hit Irreplaceable at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles last weekend.

A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "Beyonce wants to try something completely different. She's a fan of country music and thought that would be an interesting and exciting way to go. She contacted Amanda early this week and she is going over to work with her on it."
Re: Beyonce Goes Country by anusule(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2007
yahoo's news. grin cheesy undecided
Re: Beyonce Goes Country by estylove1(f): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2007
even if na yahoo news nko news na news
Re: Beyonce Goes Country by Betty605: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2007
no!!! beyonce don't do it,
Re: Beyonce Goes Country by iice(f): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2007
all i could think of was. . .those hideous shoes tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Love Him Like I Do: Nice Song / Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? / Brick And Lace/easter Fiester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.