Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Customer Satisfaction Survey Of Retail Banking Services In Nigeria 2012. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Customer Satisfaction Survey Of Retail Banking Services In Nigeria 2012. (1023 Views)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Gtb's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! (screenshots Included) / Do You HATE Or LOVE Your Job? (A Fun Job Satisfaction Survey) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Satisfaction Survey Of Retail Banking Services In Nigeria 2012. by femy001: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
Friends pls help me to participate and answer this independent survey titled: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY OF RETAIL BANKING SERVICES IN NIGERIA 2012.
The objectives of this survey is to assess the level of satisfaction of customers to customer services of the banks in Nigeria and evaluate their performances and to determine what drives a customer to subscribe to a particular bank’s products and services.
Please your cooperation and responses will be appreciated. The survey will only take about five minutes to complete.
Click on the link below to answer the questionnaire or copy and paste the link in your browser.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BankCustomerSatisfactionSurvey2012

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Offers $65 Million To Any Man Who Woos His Lesbian Daughter. / Hapi Betday To Me. / OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.