Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Invitation Letter For Aptitude Test (the West African Examinations Council(waec) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation Letter For Aptitude Test (the West African Examinations Council(waec) (4776 Views)

West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation Letter For Aptitude Test (the West African Examinations Council(waec) by DDN: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
I just got this invitation from WAEC. Any one with good idea about their type of questions should please send to my e-mail, (ekwealiridam@yahoo.com)

INVITATION LETTER FOR APTITUDE TEST
Please refer to your application for employment into The West African Examinations Council(WAEC)

You are hereby invited for Aptitude Test on Saturday 9th June,2012

TIME: 8.30am

VENUE: Baptist Academy,Obanikoro Bus Stop,Ikorodu Road,Lagos.

Please come along with this Invitation letter,a recent Passport photograph,Pencil,Eraser,photocopies of your credentials and confirmation of application Page

Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,
Re: Invitation Letter For Aptitude Test (the West African Examinations Council(waec) by prominentchild(m): 3:50am On Jun 09, 2012
I didn't received invitation text which i applied and filled the form too. Is it in batch or selection? For those that were invited,best of luck.
Re: Invitation Letter For Aptitude Test (the West African Examinations Council(waec) by prominentchild(m): 3:56am On Jun 09, 2012
I didn't received invitation text which i filled the form may 25. What was their selections or is in batches? For those that received invites, best of luck.
Re: Invitation Letter For Aptitude Test (the West African Examinations Council(waec) by StarrMatthieu: 4:01am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Invitation Letter For Aptitude Test (the West African Examinations Council(waec) by prominentchild(m): 4:24am On Jun 09, 2012
@StarrMattieu,did u received an invitation for the test?
Re: Invitation Letter For Aptitude Test (the West African Examinations Council(waec) by splendorr: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
DDN: I just got this invitation from WAEC. Any one with good idea about their type of questions should please send to my e-mail, (ekwealiridam@yahoo.com)

INVITATION LETTER FOR APTITUDE TEST
Please refer to your application for employment into The West African Examinations Council(WAEC)

You are hereby invited for Aptitude Test on Saturday 9th June,2012

TIME: 8.30am

VENUE: Baptist Academy,Obanikoro Bus Stop,Ikorodu Road,Lagos.

Please come along with this Invitation letter,a recent Passport photograph,Pencil,Eraser,photocopies of your credentials and confirmation of application Page

Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,
DDN, hw come its only u so far who got the invitation for the test, was the test real cz evry one I knw dat we applied together, none of us got the invitation. Well best of luck

(1) (Reply)

NEMA Salary!!! / Survival Fund Registration Portal: APPLY HERE / Insourcing - First Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.