Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? (49200 Views)

Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures / How Do I Lose 8 Kilograms In One Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by kandiikane(m): 1:01am On Jul 09, 2012
I doubt he does. I am sure he wants a recent one give you correct advise. The one he gave was just a guess. tongue
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Sagamite(m): 1:01am On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane: Oh ohhh..

Then I guess I am not mesomorph then.

Ileke, I don't ooo. cheesy

Yep, that is how I know you are not.

That does not mean you can not put on weight in the belly, but it would not be as bad as a mesomorph and definitely not at your current age.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Sagamite(m): 1:03am On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane: I doubt he does. I am sure he wants a recent one give you correct advise. The one he gave was just a guess. tongue

If she can come here for proper examination, I will be able to sought her out better.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by kandiikane(m): 1:04am On Jul 09, 2012
Sagamite:

Yep, that is how I know you are not.

That does not mean you can not put on weight in the belly, but it would not be as bad as a mesomorph and definitely not at your current age.

Wait, how can you tell me all of this and also my age from just one photo you saw ages ago?

I might be 30.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Sagamite(m): 1:09am On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Wait, how can you tell me all of this and also my age from just one photo you saw ages ago?

I might be 30.

By now you should know I am awesomely smart. The brain is like a NASA supercomputer with an MIT processor.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by kandiikane(m): 1:11am On Jul 09, 2012
Lmao. Please.

Ok, so from the photo you saw, how old do you think I am?
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Sagamite(m): 1:15am On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane: Lmao. Please.

Ok, so from the photo you saw, how old do you think I am?

Late teens/very, very early 20s.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by kandiikane(m): 1:17am On Jul 09, 2012
Lol.

Well, I will take that as a compliment.

I am 37.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Sagamite(m): 1:18am On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane: Lol.

Well, I will take that as a compliment.

I am 37.

Yea, yea.

In your dreams.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by kandiikane(m): 1:21am On Jul 09, 2012
cool
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by chic2pimp(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
A bit thicker, that pix was taken less than a yr ago.

Ojigbijigbi you mean you've actually gotten thicker since our last encounter at the back of the shed? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So these well rounded pair of twins and Ikebe super have both gotten fuller? shocked shocked shocked

Oya post that pic again make confirm am if it is true or false? tongue
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 10, 2012
chic2pimp:

Ojigbijigbi you mean you've actually gotten thicker since our last encounter at the back of the shed? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So these well rounded pair of twins and Ikebe super have both gotten fuller? shocked shocked shocked

Oya post that pic again make confirm am if it is true or false? tongue

LOL this boy just dey confuse me with one girl like that lol.

Why dont I buy you a plane ticket for ou to confirm it yourself nau? A picture costs a 1000 words too plenty.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by chic2pimp(m): 2:56am On Jul 10, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL this boy just dey confuse me with one girl like that lol.

Why dont I buy you a plane ticket for ou to confirm it yourself nau? A picture costs a 1000 words too plenty.

Confuse you oyanmirayo with someonelse. That bazooka alone would most certainly ensure I fail in that regards.

Abeg picshure of ur Bakassi pennisular will do now. After I have confirmed it we can then start arranging trips

Oya gbe oyan e wa sii be yii je ki n mu tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 10, 2012
chic2pimp:

Confuse you oyanmirayo with someonelse. That bazooka alone would most certainly ensure I fail in that regards.

Abeg picshure of ur Bakassi pennisular will do now. After I have confirmed it we can then start arranging trips

Oya gbe oyan e wa sii be yii je ki n mu tongue kiss kiss kiss

No oh, just wait till I buy you. . . . a plane ticket, aiight wink tongue
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by chic2pimp(m): 3:08am On Jul 10, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

No oh, just wait till I buy you. . . . a plane ticket, aiight wink tongue

Can I have your picshure(preferably ur idi facing me) just to console my tears....Nothing more oo just consoling grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 10, 2012
chic2pimp:

Can I have your picshure(preferably ur idi facing me) just to console my tears....Nothing more oo just consoling grin kiss kiss kiss

What makes you think I want to console your tears? hmm
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by chic2pimp(m): 3:14am On Jul 10, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What makes you think I want to console your tears? hmm

Our history nau..Abi u on 4get how u dey console for the back of the shed ni? tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 10, 2012
chic2pimp:

Our history nau..Abi u on 4get how u dey console for the back of the shed ni? tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss

LOL You dey sleep type sha.
So do you need Dr. Sagamite's weight losing advice?
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by leslierfabrizio: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2012
Alamen: Common guys stop joking around. This Babe may be very serious. Well, my advice:

- Drink water very early in the morning
- Eat fruit carrot or cucumber in the morning. That will prevent ulcer.
- Do not eat anything until 12pm.
- Eat your meal btwn 12-1pm
- Whenever, you feel hungry, eat carrot or cucumber, they have extremely low calorie.
- Eat your dinner by 7:30pm and drink water before hitting the bed.

NB
Avoid fried foods such as yam, potato, plantain, chin-chin,egg roll etc. DO NOT TOUCH ICE CREAM AGAIN.

Great thank you very much. I will try it.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by angelempy(f): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2012
U could try duncan diet. It involves eating chicken, cooked and spiced in different ways. Eat carbs minimally, and basically feast on chicken. In time, you will see d weight vanishing (lol)...
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by DianySuazo: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sport is good for physical and mental health to be fit and happy, to have fun, but he does not lose weight. However, to lose weight, if you need, sports or not, you should eat according to your energy needs and not for emotional reasons.

TRX
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by thestylist01(f): 2:18am On Sep 30, 2012
How to stay sexy and loose weight naturally!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by minute(f): 5:55am On Sep 30, 2012
No healthy way to do it.

Even bed-bound people can do some kind of exercise, so you are full of it . . . .
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by akpan123(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
loose weight with total gym ,jusk 30k brand new from the united state. p.anthony58@yahoo.com

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by UjSizzle(f): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2012
Two ways to lose wieight is by exercising or starving yourself. Don't starve coz the moment u begin to eat again u'll just end up eating more thereby adding more weight. Again remember that any weight lost quickly will also be gained quickly. Don't miss any meals for the day but eat healthy and in moderation. Atleast 20mins workout evryday shld consist of cardio,lunges,crunches n yoga shld help u lose weight and stay in shape. Eat fruits n vegetables esp spinach(green) n drink lots of water. Mosst esp stay away from dietary pills n DO NOT starve urself.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by DeGenius3(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
There are a few ways i know that one can lose weight without exercising.

i know that the use of coconut oil will be good enough.

other ways you can use to lose fat without exercising are:

Start of your day with breakfast
- You absolutely don't want to skip breakfast at all. If you really can't afford to have breakfast, try your uttermost best to at least have a protein bar or a shake. Breakfast is very important as it boost your metabolism from early in the morning and it provides the energy you need to go throughout the day. It also prevents you from getting really hungry which can cause you to go and snack around with unhealthy foods.

For your breakfast you can have foods such as: oatmeal, boiled egg whites, green beans, vegetables and some fruits. You can always mix and match but your aim should be to get a balance diet from each of your meals.

Spread Your Meals Throughout The Day - Its normal for people to have 3 large meals: breakfast lunch and dinner. However, if you want to lose weight without exercising you will need to spread your meals throughout the day. You should aim for at least 5 - 6 'smaller' meals and no less. the reason for this is to regulate your metabolism so that it is always in a fat burning mode. Keep in mind that the more you eat, the faster your metabolism will be.

Drink A Lot Of Water Throughout The Day - Our bodies are made up of approximately 75% water so when experts say that we should drink at least 8-10 glasses of water throughout the day its not a joke. Water have so many benefits to our bodies and as it relates to weight loss, it helps to boost our metabolism so that we can burn fat much faster.

Prepare Your Meals From Home - When last you saw healthy foods at a restaurant? Seriously, think about it. Its much better for you to prepare your meals from home and carry along with you because its highly unlikely that you will find something healthy on the road that will fit in with your weight loss goals.

Don't Eat After 7pm - Really and truly you should eat at least 3 hours before you retire to bed at nights. So if you are a person who goes to bed early, then reduce the time accordingly. You don't want to go to bed with food on your stomach because that food will just be converted to fats and stored.

Keep Track Of What You Eat - I'd advise that you get an exercise book and write down everything you eat on a daily basis. Since I've started my from fat to fit blog, I found that when you keep track of the foods you eat as well as the amount of calories they contain you will know exactly how well you are doing as it relates to your weight loss goals.

Losing weight is not hard but it takes discipline, dedication and willingness to stay focus and follow a proven plan for amazing success.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7168178

want to know how you can lose fat quickly using world standard methods? then simply shoot me a mail at killstubbornfat21@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by blazeitup(f): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mr. Him:
Shaq MacDowell, taking straight no addition, 1 bottle daily smoke 2 jumbo of SK and ciao 1nce a day, you go dry pass Freestyle grin
I feel u jor,buh u no add absolute vodka take a shot 3 tyms daily
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Chuksxp: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
Personally, I think the best way to loose weight is through exercise and reducing your food intake. If you need a stationary exercise bike, call 08063530269

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by anonymoussam: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
hi Ms steph. Loosing weight without exercise is not easy because exercises are very essential, however, there is a way out . email me at 'anonymoussamuel@yahoo.com' on this issue so i will give you a manual. See you soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus / A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes / Doctors Successfully Remove Arrow Shot Into A Girl's Heart In Borno (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.