Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Are You In Ph With Elect/elect Call Stella - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You In Ph With Elect/elect Call Stella (697 Views)

Vacancy For OND Elect/elect And NABTEB Holders In A Power Distribution Company / Elect/elect Result / Are You In Ph With Elect/elect Call Stella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Ph With Elect/elect Call Stella by stellose(f): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2007
call me its about an engineering job here in ph elect/elect 08033106073.
Re: Are You In Ph With Elect/elect Call Stella by stellose(f): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2007
i have submitted all the resumes i collected. the company wants just five person and they have stopped collecting resumes.
Re: Are You In Ph With Elect/elect Call Stella by gra8man(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2007
HI STELLOSE,
THIS IS JUST FOR YOU ONLY, I HAVE FOR A VERY LONGE TIME WATCH AN MONITOR YOUR THREAD IN NIARALAND forum,
YOU HAVE BEING A SOURCE OF BLESSING AND INFORMATION TO MANY NAIRALANDER,
THINK I HAVE GOT AN IDEAL THAT WILL ENRICH YOU,
FOR PRIVACY I WILL NOT DISCLOSE THE FACT HERE,

I PREFARE MEETING YOU IN PERSON ,
JUST BE RELAX IT ALL FOR YOU ALONE

ALIGBE EHIS TIMOTHY
9,AZIKIWE ROAD ( AFTER UTC BUS STOP)
PORT HARCOURT .
email-ehisaligbe@yahoo.com
tel--- 08025111079
be very relax to call me for clearity

(1) (Reply)

Test Format Of Guinness Nig Plc / . / Prince 2 Training Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.