Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Do You Think (ipv4 Coming To An End & IPV6 Being The New Internet Protocol) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Do You Think (ipv4 Coming To An End & IPV6 Being The New Internet Protocol) (826 Views)

Modem Sending Data It Ipv4 / Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think (ipv4 Coming To An End & IPV6 Being The New Internet Protocol) by bedfordng(m): 6:09am On Jun 07, 2012
IPV4 is about to come to an end, which will make way for IPv6 to take over the internet protocol that will service internet activities and other devices.it was launched on june 6 2012.the current protocol as will all know to be IPv4 is reducing which is not cool.but with the latest introduction of IPv6, more rooms will be created for devices to communicate with each other (340 trillion trillion trillion IP address). i just hope naija ISP will follow the trend as soon as possible so as not to be left out.so what is your view on this my fellow nairalanders on the impact it will create for internet and other devices.are we going to be safe.you can read more from http://www.google.com/intl/en/ipv6/
Re: What Do You Think (ipv4 Coming To An End & IPV6 Being The New Internet Protocol) by adetwin(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2012
For d 1st time it will look hard, very hard because 9ja is slow in IT realm
Re: What Do You Think (ipv4 Coming To An End & IPV6 Being The New Internet Protocol) by donpeluchi(m): 11:18am On Jun 09, 2012
When u say ipv6 was launched june 6th dis year what do u mean? Ipv6 have been in use for some years now and our service providers such as mtn and co have already implemented it.

(1) (Reply)

Jailbreaking Psp / I Need A Strong Anti Virus / Please Help Me To Resolve This Error From My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.