Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites (1074 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2012
I may not be too detailed because i am using a mobile device. This morning, while i was thinking what might have really happened on the 3/06/12 to the Dana airplane, something which cannot be ignored came to my mind. the date, the total number of passengers on board and time.
Date 06/03/12
passengers on board 153
time of crash 3:45.
one thing is that all this figures above are divisible by 3. Numbers have
relationships with all things in nature, thus making them
supremely powerful symbolic expressions.
Number 3 is the meaning for resurrection for chrstians. As far as
sacred geometry three also makes me think of the triangle
and specifically what is called the thirty-three coils of victory
which is the thirty-three cycles in the pyramid that denote
the thirty-three initiations on the path of the ascension,
which was demonstrated by Jesus Christ.
Three: The spiritual meaning of number Three deals with
magic , intuition, fecundity, and advantage. The number
Three invokes expression, versatility, and pure joy of
creativity. Three is also a time identifier as it represents
Past, Present and Future. Consecutive Threes in your life
may symbolize the need to express yourself creatively, or
consider your present directional path in relation to past
events and future goals. Three may also represent
promising new adventures, and assurance of cooperation
from others whom you may require help. Three typically
symbolizes reward and success in most undertakings.
The spiritual meaning of number Three deals with
magic, intuition, fecundity, and advantage.

My conclusion, what happened on Sunday is more than engine problems. thper is more to it beyond our physical knowledge.
R.I.P to them all. I pray their families be comforted.
Re: The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites by logicboy: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2012
Rubbish.

What is with modern christians and numerical conspiracy?
Re: The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites by LailaIkeji1: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2012
This is wat the OP thinks. Gud to kno, OP.
Re: The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites by dorox(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2012
The op is dangarously close to the edge of lala land.
Re: The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites by Niflheim(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
@SOLIDBRODA,DO NOT MIND THE GULLIBLE CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE EYES YET CANNOT SEE AND EARS YET CANNOT HERE!!!REMEMBER IN THE BIBLE HOW JESUS LED PETER TO CATCH 153 FISH?WELL GUESS WHAT,THE 153 PASSENGERS WHO EVENTUALLY DIED WERE ALL LED BY A GUY CALLED PETER WAXTAN.(THE PILOT)
Re: The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites by Niflheim(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
REMEMBER HOW SHAKESPEARE'S SONNET 153 SPOKE ABOUT THE TORCH OF CUPID BEING EXTINGUISHED?THIS ALLUDES TO DEATH,AND WHO WAS THE MAN WHO EDITED THE KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE AND AT THE SAME TIME PENNED DOWN ALL THE WRITINGS OF SHAKESPEARE?FRANCIS BACON!!!
Re: The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites by Niflheim(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
THE TAIL NUMBER OF THE PLANE WAS "5N-RAM",AND APART FROM THE FACT THAT RAM MEANS TO CRASH,IN GREEK MYTHOLOGY,THE RAM WITH THE GOLDEN FLEECE WAS SACRIFICED!!!
Re: The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
@Nfleiim. Thank God i am not the only person who noticed it. The previous posters were just ignorant. their is now a counter claim that the plane has no fault. Seriously, everything happening in Nigeria is like a script being acted out. The script writers already know where we are heading. A shadow govt bigger than the federal govt itself. they make the rules and no country president can even brake them. our president is just a puppet doing the bidding of his handlers
Re: The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2012
Niflheim: THE TAIL NUMBER OF THE PLANE WAS "5N-RAM",AND APART FROM THE FACT THAT RAM MEANS TO CRASH,IN GREEK MYTHOLOGY,THE RAM WITH THE GOLDEN FLEECE WAS SACRIFICED!!!
Re: The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites by Master6(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2012
Enough with all this random ridiculous associations!!!!!!
Re: The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites by ZUBY77(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2012
solidbroda: I may not be too detailed because i am using a mobile device. This morning, while i was thinking what might have really happened on the 3/06/12 to the Dana airplane, something which cannot be ignored came to my mind. the date, the total number of passengers on board and time.
Date 06/03/12
passengers on board 153
time of crash 3:45.
one thing is that all this figures above are divisible by 3. Numbers have
relationships with all things in nature, thus making them
supremely powerful symbolic expressions.
Number 3 is the meaning for resurrection for chrstians. As far as
sacred geometry three also makes me think of the triangle
and specifically what is called the thirty-three coils of victory
which is the thirty-three cycles in the pyramid that denote
the thirty-three initiations on the path of the ascension,
which was demonstrated by Jesus Christ.
Three: The spiritual meaning of number Three deals with
magic , intuition, fecundity, and advantage. The number
Three invokes expression, versatility, and pure joy of
creativity. Three is also a time identifier as it represents
Past, Present and Future. Consecutive Threes in your life
may symbolize the need to express yourself creatively, or
consider your present directional path in relation to past
events and future goals. Three may also represent
promising new adventures, and assurance of cooperation
from others whom you may require help. Three typically
symbolizes reward and success in most undertakings.
The spiritual meaning of number Three deals with
magic, intuition, fecundity, and advantage.

My conclusion, what happened on Sunday is more than engine problems. thper is more to it beyond our physical knowledge.
R.I.P to them all. I pray their families be comforted.

Dont ever waste my time again. One thing i understand from this is that you are vast and a good scholar but using your knowledge wrongly

(1) (Reply)

Do You Pray Before Meal? / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies / Incense, Dhoop & Agarbatti In Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.