Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas (1863 Views)

Chelsea Star Cesc Fabregas Hits The Town With Pregnant Girlfriend / Check Out Cesc Fabregas' Girlfriend Daniella Semaan / Pele Vs Maradona Vs Zidane Vs Ronaldo Luis Vs Ronaldinho Vs Messi Vs CR7 Vs J.j (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by larry007(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2007
Between this hot players, who is the hottest between Lionel Messi and Cesc Fabregas; the start of this season as seen this to future worldstars in hot form. Who is the Hottest?
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by dayokanu(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
IMO
Lionel Messi for club and country
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by jejelolatu(f): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2007
What is d basis of dis thread? What factors should be used as basis for comparism. They dnt play in d same position, they dnt play in d same club, country or continent, they havent even met at d world cup . Jeez, dis is baseless.
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by 9ja4eva: 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
They dont play in the same position but Messi is d person if i am to compare
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by toshmann(m): 1:25am On Nov 23, 2007
the spanish national team never crosses the guarter finals in any major competition, while this comparison is unfounded, i am tempted to say that messi is going to achive more b/c of his argentina which can achieve stuff. . . . . . . i was tempted to say so . . . ooooops. . . lipsrsealed. . . have i said it already?
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by Priscila(f): 1:26am On Nov 23, 2007
If I say Cesc,someone will say am an arsenal mouthpiece. but I will say both players are special in their own ways.Though Messi is a bit overrated thats my own opinion. these two are just incomparable but where am forced to choose one I will just pick Fabregas and stick with him even when I know Messi is an inch ahead.
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by doyin13(m): 4:33am On Nov 23, 2007
who is hotter you mean. . . hmmmmmm

I must say I love the way Messi wiggles his bum LMAO grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by mayordee(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2007
messi is a good player,fabregas is a good player and also a team player,i give it to FAB4
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by magicj(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2007
GOOD,

Lionel Messi is the hottest but with little edge over Fabregas,

Fabregas has played a good role in the success of ARSENAL this season, let wait an see how the season goes
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by doyin13(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2007
Did you see Messi's goal against Columbia.?

This guy is almost unstoppable at times. shocked shocked shocked

Barcelona churns out Fabregas like players ever so often, but players like Messi come once in a generation.
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by A40(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2007
All these comparisons fit give person headache for real.But it makes us realise how important Cesc is first it was Ronaldo now Messi who is next? probably Kaka
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by illusion2: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2007
Question should read:Who is more effective?

Without any reservation: Lionel
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by Dosman(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2007
Whether dey paly same role or not,there are always reasons to say a player is better than the other and this is why we have world footballers award.
Messi is better at all levels of comparison with Cesc even when they both played at the under-20 world cup.
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by vikiviko(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2007
The most effective player is Cesc fabregas.

With his postiion from the midfiled he's the top scorer for Arsenal.
his passes are perfect and timely.
Lionel messi is a Barca success, he dribbles with such dexterity and cleverness,
he scores crucial goals too.

At the moment, Arsenal tops the English Premiership courtesy's of Fabergas effectiveness and overall teamplay of Arsenal.
Barcelona are second fiddle to Real Madrid so far, messi is overall contribution to the team is 70% compared to cesc 80%
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by illusion2: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2007
The fact remains that they were both in Barca feeder (youth)team & only one  graduated into the senior team, which one please?
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by Akolawole(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2007
I hate comparison.

Both are great players.

One is more injury-prone than the other.

So i go for the one that will be useful throughout the season.
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by SignorZax: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2007
which mumu Fabregas una dey even talk sef? Abeg bo!
Messi pass am far far, dem no be mates at all for football.
if U wan know wetin I de talk just pass the ball to Messi, then put 11 Fabrgases for im front. Na you go come tell me the result.
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by A40(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2007
Signor Zax:

which mumu Fabregas una dey even talk sef? Abeg bo!
Messi pass am far far, them no be mates at all for football.
if You wan know wetin I de talk just pass the ball to Messi, then put 11 Fabrgases for im front. Na you go come tell me the result.
Na you sabi tongue
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by duchez(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2007
BABA FABREGAS na midfielder and a very good team player but messi is an attacker. now who has scored the highest number of goals this season for his club. what is the ratio of their goals.
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by akinalabi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2007
Arsenal fans will never cease to amaze me.

They must think Fabregas is better than than
Diego Maradona.

Akin
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by whitelexi(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2007
akinalabi:

Arsenal fans will never cease to amaze me.

They must think Fabregas is better than than
Diego Maradona.

Akin

What did maradona play is it the hand of God that made him popular or what??
Fabregas is a central midfielder who has the vision to give an entire team a visionary approach to wining any game, he defends, controls midfield and even scores enough goals to win it clearly for me.
I've seen some of messi's misses and they are awesome to watch, a 3 yr old should score from such close range. Messi has good pace but no vision, he can only operate when the ball is worked over to him, he lacks natural height and cannot be an all rounder from that point of view.

Fabregas anyday oh grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by Vuitton(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2007
Wetin happen to Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka in all dis Compere,
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by tocdee(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2007
The result is officially out!!

and the winner is

KAKA!

Where's fabregas

By the way, next year it'l be torres!
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by Vuitton(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2007
Shhhhhhh, Lionel Messi has more quality than Fabregas. Guess pros kow this too that why messi is on the top 3 for World Player of the Year. Peace.

Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by akinalabi(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2007
whitelexi:

What did maradona play is it the hand of God that made him popular or what??
Fabregas is a central midfielder who has the vision to give an entire team a visionary approach to wining any game, he defends, controls midfield and even scores enough goals to win it clearly for me.
I've seen some of messi's misses and they are awesome to watch, a 3 yr old should score from such close range. Messi has good pace but no vision, he can only operate when the ball is worked over to him, he lacks natural height and cannot be an all rounder from that point of view.

Fabregas anyday oh grin

What won't we hear from Arsenal fans?
Re: Who Is The Hottest : Lionel Messi Vs Cesc Fabregas by ayexel: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2007
I think both players are the hottest youth prodigy in todays world football,very difficult to say one is better than the
other but majority of the voters says messi is the man.so the argentine is probably the hottest.Gunners rules

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Mourns Deceased Former Eagles Star Anigala! / Mitv Sportscaster Adeolu Olanihun Dies At 41 / Ronaldo Was My Hero’ Says Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.