Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined (1992 Views)

Had She Your Daugther What Name Fit Her And School? / My Mama And Papa Help Your Daugther In Need. / Father Impregnates His 16-year Old Daugther. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by Aksally(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
Honestly I don't mean to offend the sensitivity of great folks on this site, but taboos need to be discussed no matter the outcome. We have seen a 13yr old doing it with a 4yr; both are siblings, father impregnating thier daugters and lots more just because we can't or avoid or hate or refuse or failed even to think theses weirld acts are in every home, in fact living rooms. Castigate me or embrace me be objective and constructive and persuasive.
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by hernyhorla: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
Aksally: Honestly I don't mean to offend the sensitivity of great folks on this site, but taboos need to be discussed no matter the outcome. We have seen a 13yr old doing it with a 4yr; both are siblings, father impregnating thier daugters and lots more just because we can't or avoid or hate or refuse or failed even to think theses weirld acts are in every home, in fact living rooms. Castigate me or embrace me be objective and constructive and persuasive.
Sure,i can when I know she's matured enough. Who says it's a taboo to discuss sex with ur children?pls explain better
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by ronkebp(f): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
Yes ke!!!! i can.
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by Aksally(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
ronkebp: Yes ke!!!! i can.

Thanks seems this tread got a whole lot of people quite.
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by Dimples316(f): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2012
I would, but only when she is old enough to handle it and not throw it in my face in the heat of an argument or in one of her tantrums.

That information would also be passed on as a way of helping her make wise/right choices and avoid making the same mistakes I made.
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 08, 2012
Yeah, when she's married, in her husband's house with three kids. grin
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by taryour(f): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2012
Most definately,when d need arises,i dont see any big deal in that cos she is gonna b a woman too someday n av her own kids.
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by MissIfe(f): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2012
I don't think so. I give sex ed to my kids, starting from a young age and with adequate content, but no talking about my previous sex experiences. I will talk to her about relationships with boyfriends, when the time comes, but about feelings, making the right choice and so on... The same way I don't want her to come home and tell me about her own sex life. I will teach her how to be safe and make good decisions and then I'll leave it to her to be responsible for her choices. She can still talk to me in case of emergencies, but I don't want to hear no details.
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by spicyhoney(f): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2012
I can only tell her the age I was then but definitely not the detail. However, maybe when she is married with kids I could gist her the details.
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by slimyem: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2012
No,i wouldnt!
What good will my sexcapades do her?
She might get some stories when i'm old and grey though...cheesycheesy
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
Which sensible child would be willing to hear about their parents sex life?
It doesn't sound like a sensible topic to be discussing with your kids.
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
Which sane woman will open her mouth and tell her daughter how she got disvirgined by her husband their father or by another man? When has it become okay for a woman to discuss her sex life with her daughter? Why would I want to even hear my daughter tell me her own story?

Wait I must be dreaming because we Nigerians are going mad. What nonsense

1 Like

Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
Why would she even be asking for her mother's disvirgined story?
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by ronkebp(f): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2012
I don't see anything wrong in telling your daughter when she is of age some personal things, (and underline ''some''), it gives her an idea of what to expect, there are so many ladies that are just figure heads in bed, and their sexual life is nothing to write home about, there is a limit to things, and it is not that one will divulge everything to her, but some things in a very matured way. My mum told me that her hubby was the first in her life, did she tell me how my dad did the shege No nAAA!!! but majority of what she said, has been very useful. Sex education goes beyond telling a child to use condom and birth controol pills.
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
People are getting mad i can see. So while at it, will u also tell ur daughter how big her fathers penis is? How he likes to take u frm behind? Maybe u can also trade stories abt ur favourite sex positions and hw u slept with 50 men and hw u like it without rubber.
U might also arrange a peeping session for her to come and watch while u and her dad are it.
Stupid question indeed. Even d insane Jenny had to denounce this one...lol. That shows how silly and evil the question is.
Re: As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined by taryour(f): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
ronkebp: I don't see anything wrong in telling your daughter when she is of age some personal things, (and underline ''some''), it gives her an idea of what to expect, there are so many ladies that are just figure heads in bed, and their sexual life is nothing to write home about, there is a limit to things, and it is not that one will divulge everything to her, but some things in a very matured way. My mum told me that her hubby was the first in her life, did she tell me how my day did the shege No nAAA!!! but majority of what she said, has been very useful. Sex education goes beyond telling a child to use condom and birth controol pills.

i agree with u jare,ur head dey dia.

@gaggi
nawa for una,y are u exagerating things na, telling ur female child abt dis dosnt mean to tell her everything in details. I for one person would teach my female children all abt sex,tell her abt all my mistakes in life and how to prevent it from hapening to her, i will tell her the excact age i lost my virginigy without any lies. I would rather her learn most of d sex education from me rather than from her friends or in movies. My daughter is gona b my best friend and i her best friend where she wunt feel shy to discuss anything wotsoever with me. Shikena!!!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? / The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. / Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.