Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Incredible! Chinese Eat Thier Babies For Breakfast( With Pics) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Incredible! Chinese Eat Thier Babies For Breakfast( With Pics) (967 Views)

Nigerian Hackers Attack Thier Own Govt / I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible! Chinese Eat Thier Babies For Breakfast( With Pics) by adelola(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
I got this pics that are not appropriate for the forum is here http://bizzare-naijablog..com
Re: Incredible! Chinese Eat Thier Babies For Breakfast( With Pics) by Cactus(m): 12:33am On Nov 23, 2007
this is old story. there are other pictures with baby parts in a plate. the original artist had a disclaimer. and I saw one on onion.com. This is unreal, also another one similar story about japan.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/weekly/aa080601a.htm

I think we can safely say that the Chinese as a people do not routinely eat babies or fetuses; nor do Jews, Christians, witches, aborigines or any other groups accused of doing so over the centuries. There's simply no proof of it. There has never been. What the historical record shows is that the allegation has surfaced time and time again as an ethnic and religious slur.

The claim that baby or fetus eating is an accepted practice in China (or Thailand, or Japan, or Korea, or Israel, as other variants of this same rumor claim) is more or less a modernized version of an ancient legend known as "Blood Libel." It has typically taken the form of one culture accusing another (or a subculture) of ritually sacrificing infants and in some cases eating them. The Greeks accused the Jews of it, the Romans accused the Christians, Christians accused the Jews again, and so on throughout history.

Folklorists say the driving forces behind such legends are ignorance, xenophobia (fear of other peoples and creeds) and/or one culture projecting upon another its misgivings about unsettling moral trends at home.
Re: Incredible! Chinese Eat Thier Babies For Breakfast( With Pics) by stadford(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2007
thats is unbelievable as u said, well taaht is the one u know. if i tell u more icredible things u will cry.
Re: Incredible! Chinese Eat Thier Babies For Breakfast( With Pics) by evergie(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2007
@adelola
Your post is in a wrong section. i wonder what senu is doing these days.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Cup Of Nations Have To Do With Web Dev? / Filesonic Premium Reseller At Good Price / Vanguard Exclusive Interview With A Successful Enterpreneur In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.