Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Build A Stunning 4 Bedroom Home That'll Make Em All Jealous With Just N2.5M! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build A Stunning 4 Bedroom Home That'll Make Em All Jealous With Just N2.5M! (805 Views)

5 Bedroom Home In Vgc On A Massive Land ( 2400 Sqm ): N 280m ( pic's includ'd ) / 5 Bedroom Home In VGC On A Massive Land ( 2100 Sqm ): N 280m (pixs includ'd) / 5 Bedroom Home In Isolo N 30m ( Pix's Incld'd ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build A Stunning 4 Bedroom Home That'll Make Em All Jealous With Just N2.5M! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
I'm sure at first glance you might think I made a typo in the headline. Probably I was meaning to write N12.5M and I omitted the "1". Believe it or not there is no typo and your sight is fine: infact it's better than it has ever been. Yes! you can build a 4 bedroom mansion with only N2.5M (cost of land to the last drop of paint inclusive). Too good you say? In the next few paragraphs i'm going to show you how.

When investing in real estate or making plans to live in the home you've always dreamed of, it is important you take the steps to discover areas that have the potential for growth and speedy development as this guarantees maximum return for investment. DO NOT FOLLOW THE CROWD! Rather, set the pace for others to follow. Get ahead of the trend, position yourself in a market that is about to boom rather than one that has already blossomed. This is because markets that are about to boom have an unlimited room for price appreciation compared to their blossomed counterparts that have already exhausted the potential or have very limited room for value appreciation.

On average, property value in Nigeria increases by 30% every year. This is just the national average. Of course, some more than double annually. However I will be conservative and use the national average of 30%. That means if you buy a property today worth N2.5M, next year it'll be worth N3,250,000, in two years time you will easily sell it for N4,225,000 and in five years, N9,282,325 making a profit of N6,782,325.

Here's the real gist

With Hapiproperties "Too Good To Last" special promo offer, you can buy an an acre of land at the discounted price of N2.5M, payayble over 20 months, and a plot for only N500,000, payable over 20 months. Our payment system inspired by affordability and convenience which allows you to conveniently spread your payment over a 20 month period ensures that at the instant you are done with your payment, you can easily sell your acre immediately for N4,225,000 and your plot for N845,000. THE GOOD THING IS THAT SELLING YOUR ACRE ON A PER PLOT BASIS YIELDS MORE RETURNS. Since an acre is 6 plots, selling on this basis would fetch you N5,070,000 (N845,000 X 6) making you a profit of N2.57M (N5,070,000 - N2.5M) on the spot. And what did it cost you? N2.5M over 20 months.

Building your dream home with just N2.5M!

When you take advantage of Hapiproperties' unique offer and subscribe to an acre of land today with N2.5M spread over 20 months, you have taken all the steps towards building the home you've always dreamed of thereby securing the future of you and the family you love.

After 5 years your property will be worth N9,282,325 and a plot will be worth N1,856,465 on average. As we learnt earlier that sellin on a per plot basis yields higher returns, on this basis you will sell your 6 plots for N11,138,790 (N1,856,465 X 6)

Selling 5 out of the 6 plots leaves you with N9,282,352 and a plot of land to build your home. You have land to build upon and more enough money to complete your 4 bedroom home.

Remember! our analysis was done using the worst case scenerio. With the property strategically located at the heart of the emerging Ogun Megacity, the over 5000 hectare Nigerian-Chinese Free Trade Zone and a dozen estates in close proximity and the ongoing expansion of Lagos - Badagry Expressway, a major access road, the value of your property is guaranteed to appreciate even well beyond the national average of 30%.

Surely you see why this offer is too good to last. So what are you waiting for? You too can join the group of winners who have secured the future of their families with Hapiproperties' "Too Good To Last" Special Promo Offer.
Visit http://www.hapiproperties.com/special-offers for more details
info@hapiproperties.com

Re: Build A Stunning 4 Bedroom Home That'll Make Em All Jealous With Just N2.5M! by proptmart: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
What a good marketing strategy. Oga why not wait 4 5yrs and make all this profit to urself. U'll become billionaire straight away
Re: Build A Stunning 4 Bedroom Home That'll Make Em All Jealous With Just N2.5M! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
Lol grin... Won't that be awesome. You have to understand though that after 5 years I'm still going to have to sell it to become a "billionaire straight away". We offering a convenient way, second to none, for people to own property and conquer the rent habit. You should take advantage of this opportunity and have every reason to smile later. I'd be expecting your call smiley
Re: Build A Stunning 4 Bedroom Home That'll Make Em All Jealous With Just N2.5M! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
Thanks. Keep calling... Still available

(1) (Reply)

Vacant Land For Sale In Oduduwa Kilo Surulere{N15m} / Houses For Sale In Ikoyi / AVAILABLE: Newly Built Mini Flat TO LET (N200k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.