Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,390 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

PLEASE READ ME, Visiting Visa To Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PLEASE READ ME, Visiting Visa To Austria (1042 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE READ ME, Visiting Visa To Austria by xchide(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hello NL, please i want to visit a friend in Austria and i need help in applying for the visa, please you guys should help me with the unnecessary requirements to enable me secure a genuine visa and what the cost will be too. THANKS anticipating to your replies.
Re: PLEASE READ ME, Visiting Visa To Austria by nightmareking(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
Look ԁǖԁε I'm also applying,, it cost almost 800k,, airline ticket exclusively.... ǥ☺☺ϑ luck,man
Re: PLEASE READ ME, Visiting Visa To Austria by princeonx: 4:58am On Jun 08, 2012
nightmare king: Look ԁǖԁε I'm also applying,, it cost almost 800k,, airline ticket exclusively.... ǥ☺☺ϑ luck,man
That's about $5,000 dude! Is that suppose to be a visa fee or what? I believe the poster is asking for official rate and requirement not corner cut cost!
Re: PLEASE READ ME, Visiting Visa To Austria by princeonx: 5:02am On Jun 08, 2012
xchide: Hello NL, please i want to visit a friend in Austria and i need help in applying for the visa, please you guys should help me with the unnecessary requirements to enable me secure a genuine visa and what the cost will be too. THANKS anticipating to your replies.
Unnecessary requirement? Or you meant necessary requirement?
I visited Vienna few years ago but didn't need a visa! I will advise you go on line and search for the embassy website for visa info and requirement. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE READ ME, Visiting Visa To Austria by xchide(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2012
thanks to all ya need more infos thanks
Re: PLEASE READ ME, Visiting Visa To Austria by fred1526(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
My brother is better you write the austria embassy or better still call the embassy you can get the embassy email address and phone number from the embassy website

(1) (Reply)

Hw Much Is Flight Ticket Frm Abj 2 Lag? N Ph 2 Lag / US To Make Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians / 10 Advanced Countries With Extremely Primitive Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.