Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

5 Months Old Baby Angry With GEJ (see Picture Inside) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Months Old Baby Angry With GEJ (see Picture Inside) (3364 Views)

Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture / Exposed!!! Proof That Dorobucci Is Illuminati …(see Picture) / Funny Love Letter (picture Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Months Old Baby Angry With GEJ (see Picture Inside) by Ganys: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hi, I just browsed through this on a facebook page and wishes to share it with you here...Hope you enjoy it:-

***FUNNY PHOTO JOKES***
Hey FANS, WONDERS shall never end ooooh, Can you imagine how this Pikin take yab me, Just READ our conversation... . Here we go:-
MC FUNNY PIKIN: Baby Darosa, How areyou now...
BABY DAROSA: Bros, Abeg no Greet me, i dey vex...
MC FUNNY PIKIN: (Suprised) OMG!!! I cant believe this, 5 Month old baby Talking...This is a Miracle of the Year
BABY DAROSA: Bros stop it!!! Which kindMiracle you dey talk about, You no know say Country hard
MC FUNNY PIKIN: Eeeewoo!!!, What do you know, No be to Suck Breast..abi?
BABY DAROSA: (Angry) Bros Respect ya self or else, i go WHOOZE you Hot slap ooooh!!!, No talk say i no warn you oooh...!!!!!
MC FUNNY PIKIN: Oooh, Take it easy baby, Why are you so Hot, is there any way i can help you?
BABY DAROSA: Bros...Now, You are Talking....Hmmm , My MAMA na CORPER, Since last Month, She no gree give me her BREAST to suck, she say Egbon Jonathan no gree Pay CORPER ALLOWEE..., She say she never see alerton her phone, Now, My belle no dey get food alert again ooooh....
MC FUNNY PIKIN: Is that the reason why you are angry?
BABY DAROSA: (Angry again) Bros, no Vex me ooooh? Do you want me to be asSlim as Toothpick like you...Abeg, i dey vex jooor..
MC FUNNY PIKIN: OK....what do you want me to do?
BABY DAROSA: Just help me tell all your FANS that I am the President of National Association Of Angry Corper's Pikin, Tell them that some Youth Corp Members are yet to receive their April Allowee, TellYour FANS that are reading This Conversation to CLICK SHARE & TAG MY PICTURE so that More people can read this and HELP our Mama beg Government Make dem Pay Corper dem ALLOWEE... Or Else....Our Own rebellion against Govt go Pass BOKO...I dey warn Jonaaaaah ooooh
Source:-
http://www.facebook.com/FunnyPikin

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Old Baby Angry With GEJ (see Picture Inside) by emiwanlee(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
Are u ok?
Re: 5 Months Old Baby Angry With GEJ (see Picture Inside) by brownusagirl(f): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2012
What a cutie pie! cheesy
Re: 5 Months Old Baby Angry With GEJ (see Picture Inside) by Lagusta(m): 6:32am On Jun 08, 2012
brownusagirl: What a cutie pie! cheesy
Re: 5 Months Old Baby Angry With GEJ (see Picture Inside) by Lagusta(m): 6:32am On Jun 08, 2012

hehehehehe
Re: 5 Months Old Baby Angry With GEJ (see Picture Inside) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 08, 2012
Why the baby come fat like that at 5months?

What do they feed him?
Re: 5 Months Old Baby Angry With GEJ (see Picture Inside) by Murphy7h4: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2012
Re: 5 Months Old Baby Angry With GEJ (see Picture Inside) by mikuz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2012
hi. whats up?

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Old Baby Angry With GEJ (see Picture Inside) by Ganys: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Why the baby come fat like that at 5months?

What do they feed him?
Fertilizer Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Best Yoruba Interpreter In Nigeria / Oga Seun Told Me That I Look Exactly Like Lalasticlala, Pls Is He Correct? / Pics You Can Relate To About 2018 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.