Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,500 members, 7,826,878 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Can I Browse With Startimes Decoder? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Can I Browse With Startimes Decoder? (3193 Views)

STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? / Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Browse With Startimes Decoder? by netawuf: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
Is it posible for me to configure startimes decoder like others (dstv,hitv,mytv, etc)?
Re: Can I Browse With Startimes Decoder? by emerem: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2012
For now its not possible to use startimes as modem via pc,but with time it may be possible pending to when they elongate their bandwidth.
Re: Can I Browse With Startimes Decoder? by planet06x(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Browse the Internet for Free with your Cable Tv- Startimes, Dstv, HiTv, MyTv, GoTv, DaarSat
Here's How You Can Get Free Internet

Well I am sure that by now you have woken up from your slumber and realized that somehow you should be able to use you cable Tv network to get internet.

So I have compiled some simple steps for you, to give you every detail you need in setting up your own home internet free of charge and for life.

visit http://www.planet06x.com for full update or here http://www.planet06x.com/2014/07/browse-internet-for-free-with-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Gotv At It Again / Bbnaija Gist Forum For Whatapps / Help: I Need The Multi Tv Frequency That Scan Gtvsport+ And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.