Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 (21439 Views)

2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by akhype(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
INFORMATION TO DIRECT ENTRY AND UTME CANDIDATES

This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Monday, 9 July, 2012 Post-UTME exercise and whose scores are above 50% that the University of Ibadan has processed the first and second choice supplementary and change of course lists and forwarded same to Abuja for approval.

To this end, the names of successful candidates would be displayed on the University website by Monday, 1 October, 2012. Successful candidates would be able to print their admission letters on the JAMB Portal afterwards.

Furthermore, the list of successful Direct Entry candidates would also be displayed on the same date on University Website.
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Johnotas(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
K
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Mailisegbe: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
INFORMATION TO DIRECT ENTRY
AND UTME CANDIDATES
This is to inform all candidates who
participated in the Monday, 9 July,
2012 Post-UTME exercise and whose
scores are above 50% that the
University of Ibadan has processed
the first and second choice
supplementary and change of course
lists and forwarded same to Abuja for
approval.
To this end, the names of successful
candidates would be displayed on the
University website by Monday, 1
October, 2012. Successful candidates
would be able to print their admission
letters on the JAMB Portal afterwards.
Furthermore, the list of successful
Direct Entry candidates would also be
displayed on the same date on
University Website. smileyINFORMATION TO DIRECT ENTRY
AND UTME CANDIDATES
approval.
University Website.
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Losib(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2012
Good morning everybody, how was your nite?
Pls medical aspirants in the house, is their any other MBBS candidate using 2 O'level results like myself or am I the only one? let's rub minds.
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by ogagusps3: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2012
^^^Im afraid UI does not accept 2 O level results for medicine..
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Flawlessheyi(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2012
The most wantd date has bn knwn......heart acceleratin situatn here,..HIS Mercy endureth forever..stay cul guyz
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Losib(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2012
ogagusps3: ^^^Im afraid UI does not accept 2 O level results for medicine..
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I'm aware of that for JAMBITES; but I feel their should be a kind of consideration for good first degree holders 'cos it's not clearly stated in the requirements...or what do you think?
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Flawlessheyi(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
truly life is sinusoidal..,it move to n fro,if it movin 2ward u monday,neva tink it was ur potential or effort,dnt luk @ other as a simpleton,if it also move away frm u on monday,,GOD HASNT FORGOTTEN U....i cud c joyful smile on most of us cheeks at dis tym 2mao..hapi sunday 2 u all.,euen heart har bn on d left syd.it always makes a ryte choice or decisions.,Stay cul guys
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by ogagusps3: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
Losib:
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I'm aware of that for JAMBITES; but I feel their should be a kind of consideration for good first degree holders 'cos it's not clearly stated in the requirements...or what do you think?
I don't think they'll make any acceptions.. Ui is not that type of school
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by OME1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
Losib:
Thanks for the reply.
sorry u.i can't accept 2 sittings for medicine
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Danyl(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2012
Mailisegbe: INFORMATION TO DIRECT ENTRY
AND UTME CANDIDATES
approval.
University Website. smileyINFORMATION TO DIRECT ENTRY
AND UTME CANDIDATES
approval.
University Website.
what r d criteria 4 getn admittd into Mbbs in ui n what cn increase ur chances of gettn admittd thru DE
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Kenny2012: 5:35am On Oct 01, 2012
...this is the day that the Lord has made and we shall rejoice and be glad in it.
Happy birthday anniversary,Nigeria.
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by femi2131: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2012
To anybody coming in tru DE into the college of medecine ur result is what is important..not the number of sittings...there may be problem later but not now...chek the school website later in the night...the names of the succesfull candidate will be pasted there.. Ãήϑ if ur name is not there don't worry another list is still coming out
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Losib(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2012
femi2131: To anybody coming in tru DE into the college of medecine ur result is what is important..not the number of sittings...there may be problem later but not now...chek the school website later in the night...the names of the succesfull candidate will be pasted there.. Ãήϑ if ur name is not there don't worry another list is still coming out
Thanks for your concern, but I did not get your point of "there may be problem later" please expanciate on that... Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Flawlessheyi(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
femi2131: To anybody coming in tru DE into the college of medecine ur result is what is important..not the number of sittings...there may be problem later but not now...chek the school website later in the night...the names of the succesfull candidate will be pasted there.. Ãήϑ if ur name is not there don't worry another list is still coming out
dnt tink there's always a 2nd list for direct entry.dis wil b d final list.anyway i stand 2 b corrected.
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Kenny2012: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
Any DE candidate who has seen his/her name on JAMB website should kindly indicate.
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Flawlessheyi(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
Kenny2012: Any DE candidate who has seen his/her name on JAMB website should kindly indicate.
the admision doesnt meant for de,..only utme candidate
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by ginstinct(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
P̲̣̣̣̥ℓe̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊§e̶̲̥̅̊ is the list not coming out today anymore...cos am too anxious I can wait!
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Kenny2012: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
g.instinct:
P̲̣̣̣̥ℓe̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊§e̶̲̥̅̊ is the list not coming out today anymore...cos am too anxious I can wait!
Just be patient.We must smile today.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Kenny2012: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
Flawlessheyi: the admision doesnt meant for de,..only utme candidate
Do you mean to say that DE candidates cant check their admission status from JAMB website or what do you mean?
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by daceo1(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2012
d list is out o.. Jxt checkd my name and im admittd into agric engr. Finaly GOD has answd my prayerx join me n celebrate. M nw a bonafide uite 4 real...
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Kenny2012: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2012
Congratulations to those,like me, whose names are on the list but for those whose names are not there,please be strong and dont lose hope in God.
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by evasylva(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
I dnt deserve dis! But I wonda y am among d choosen,I stil dnt bliv I made it, I m jst feelin lik am a dreama, bt stil am hapy in dis dream, so dnt wake me up...Frnds tnk GOD wit me dat am nw a bonafid stdnt f UI in elect elect dpt, n if u nt listd, bliv n be strong, if it b GOD'S will, U must b in UI. Am Onyeka evaristus sylva on facebuk...hapi Indpndnt all!
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Flawlessheyi(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Congrats 2 u'all for dos dat ah admitted,GOD may continue 2 b ur fotress,i'dnt rili knw am nt admittd,buh i saw 1st d.e list on website.pls is dia any 2nd d.e list pls answer
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Flawlessheyi(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
There's a 2nd batch for direct entry..,..
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by KAYZZZZZZZ: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Losib(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
Flawlessheyi: There's a 2nd batch for direct entry..,..
Are you sure or you're just guessing?
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Flawlessheyi(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2012
Losib:
Are you sure or you're just guessing?
...i confirm frm a studnt n if u c d list it was boldly written dia 1st batch of d.e for most preferred
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Losib(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
Flawlessheyi: ...i confirm frm a studnt n if u c d list it was boldly written dia 1st batch of d.e for most preferred
Infact yesterday when I first opened the page and I saw 1st batch DE list, I didn't really liked it because It just striked me that my name may not be here now and it happened. Moreover, this month is the deadline for all Schools to submit their names at Abuja. Well, let's hope for the best.
Or could the problem be this GP discrepances of a thing.RECALL THAT!
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Kenny2012: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
Flawlessheyi: There's a 2nd batch for direct entry..,..
Let's just keep hope alive.I pray they release another list that will contain the names of you guys.Remain prayerful.With God nothing is impossible.
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by ginstinct(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
pls can someone post the lnk for the acceptance fee payment cos i have been unable to login into my page for payment of the acceptance fee...pls i need this help
Re: University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 by Kenny2012: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
g.instinct:
pls can someone post the lnk for the acceptance fee payment cos i have been unable to login into my page for payment of the acceptance fee...pls i need this help
Someone with useful info should assist us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 / Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences / Prof. Osayuki Oshodin Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.