Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Fathersland - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Fathersland (688 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fathersland by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 08, 2012
..Oh Nairaland,land of milk and honey,why hath thy dream so long and thy joy being thwarted,your fears have not been brushed,nd every hope seems so squashed,pain like blood is gushed inflicting most of your chaps,,i laid down stricken by CUPID as the fury building in my gut spilled,never knew i could be part of this,Distance so long like the stream,pain indeed has become fluid,everything has become topsy-turvy,blood spilled and violence bedevilled,Dictionary of our law wriggled,murder in a uniform is heroic,in a costume its a sin,false advertisement win prices,inflated prices guarantee large profits,,few interested in its greening while much interested in the grass that covers its grave,,THROUGH,this violent system she s spelled,with her evil bedevilled by the clever serpents,I stood drenched wit sweats as my eyes poured down rivulet of tears,i cried with all my strength"LORD BRING THIS EVIL TO AN END AND MAKE OUR CLIME A PLACE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS"...

(1) (Reply)

A New Dawn Beckons / 1967 / The Recurring Decimal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.