Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

DKB Apologises To Africa For Slapping Zainab - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DKB Apologises To Africa For Slapping Zainab (965 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Lamide, Zainab Or Toolz, Which Is Your Favourite Personality? / Photo:BBA 2012 Zainab Sheriff And Babalwa Mneno Kissing Each Other / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DKB Apologises To Africa For Slapping Zainab by nabegibeg: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-uxqBlvZpfc8/T9DULUaAgNI/AAAAAAAAaZg/Vc_rZHC5t10/s1600/0dkbapology+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

An unedited letter the former BBA Starmate sent to producers of Big Brother Africa this afternoon

Lovely people of Africa, there are many things I wish I could do to revert this unfortunate incident but as we all know, one cannot go back in time.

I had the opportunity of a lifetime to entertain Africa on the most coveted platform but I messed it up due to my act of indiscipline.

I hereby render my deepest heartfelt apology to all the people of Africa, to the people of my motherland Ghana, to the entire Big Brother Africa team, my cherished housemates and most importantly to Zainab and her family.

I am fully and solely responsible for my actions and I under no circumstance justify hitting a woman no matter the level of provocation.
To all my dedicated viewers, fans and critics, I say thank you for all the support. I am truly sorry for letting you down and I promise that I would never repeat such unscrupulous behavior.

This is my sincere apology and I hope it is accepted.

http://lindaikeji..dk/2012/06/dkb-apologises-to-africa-for-slapping.html#more

(1) (Reply)

What Episode Of Two And A Half Men Is Miley Cyrus In ? / The Most Anticipated Hollywood Releases 2013 / Good And Interesting Epic Movies Worth Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.