|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1063189 members, 1236663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2013 at 07:42 PM
|Health And Fitness Tips by rayonnet: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2012|
1. Do you know that when you eat healthy snacks during the day,it helps to keep the metabolism going all day and it will also stop the urge for food in the evening.
2. Do you know that when you eat breakfast you are likely to maintain a healthy weight in addition to feeling better throughout the day.
3. Do you know that when you skip breakfast,you put your body into starvation mode and this leads to its storing the next meal as fat.
4. Do you know that a healthy diet will flatten your figure,increase your energy levels andimprove your perfomance in sporting activities.
5. Do you know that a high sugar intake can increase your urinary excretion of calcium, cause weakness of bone and traces of calcium in the kidney.
6. Do you know that taking green tea extract will burn calories and prevent heart disease,cancer and ulcer.
7. Do you know that you are at higher risk of abdominal obesity when you eat 400 fewer daily calories of unhealthy food than those who eat large portion of healthy food.
8. Do you know that when you eat foods rich in antioxidants e.g.vitamin c,betacotene it can help to ward off abdominal fat.
9. Do you know that when you eat carbs from vegetables and fruits you loose some fats.
10.Do you know that eating small meal at 2hours interval all the day instead of 2 or 3 large meals will allow your body metabolism to operate at optimal level.
For further information on how best to live healthy and fit go to http://healthyandfitinfo.com
|Re: Health And Fitness Tips by marrie11: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2012|
As a telemedicine specialist our work is typically confined to the medical conditions easily treated, where life can get back on track after the telehealth diagnosis. Life is not always made up of easily diagnosed and treated medical conditions, meaning that we need to step-up our service and provide information which deviates from our traditional telemedicine practice and share some hope as well as potential nontraditional uses of telemedicine.
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health