Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Most Okada In Lagos Are Without Plate Number - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Okada In Lagos Are Without Plate Number (875 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / 5 Out Of 10 Women In Lagos Are Carrying intimacy gadgets In Their Handbags / Police In Lagos Are Harassing Boys With Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Okada In Lagos Are Without Plate Number by pupolove: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2012
i was with my friend yesterday evening coming back from island to around iyanopaja side, he told me he discovered that most of the Okada in lagos are without plate number. i find it difficult to agree with me so we started checking on all okada passing by most especially on Oshodi to Iyanopaja road. to my surprise we counted 62 okada without plate number before we get to Iyano paja.do you notice this too?
Re: Most Okada In Lagos Are Without Plate Number by pupolove: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
pupolove: i was with my friend yesterday evening coming back from island to around iyanopaja side, he told me he discovered that most of the Okada in lagos are without plate number. i find it difficult to agree with me so we started checking on all okada passing by most especially on Oshodi to Iyanopaja road. to my surprise we counted 62 okada without plate number before we get to Iyano paja.do you notice this too?

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Snake Is It / What's Life??? What's Your Take About Life? / This Man Is Rude! Why Would He Compliment Me With A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.