Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Arik Air Introduces Summer Promo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Introduces Summer Promo (1992 Views)

My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday / Arik Air Introduces N15, 000 Promo Fare On All Domestic Routes / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air Introduces Summer Promo by miteolu(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2012
Arik Air, Nigeria and West Africa’s largest carrier has announced a summer promo fare on the Lagos-London Heathrow route. Guests can now buy a return Lagos-London Heathrow economy class ticket for as low as 304 US Dollars (equivalent of approx N48, 640, exclusive of taxes).

Similarly, passengers on the airline’s Lagos-London Heathrow service now have a greater baggage allowance of two pieces of 32 kg each (i.e. a total of 64 kg). On-board services include Nigerian cuisine and entertainment for guests to experience a new standard in air travel.
Additionally, guests travelling of any of the airline’s other domestic points are not expected to pay extra fare to Lagos to connect to the London Heathrow service as they will be provided with a free domestic flight in each direction.

To enjoy this special summer fare which includes all taxes and charges, guests must book their tickets before 01 June for travel between 10 May and 30 June 2012.

Chris Ndulue, Arik Air Managing Director/Executive Vice President comments:

“We are constantly looking to offer our passengers the very best in value and comfort and this explain the special summer fare and increase in baggage allowance from 30 kg to 32 kg. We have a commitment to our guests not to compromise our high standards.”

Arik Air’s Lagos-London Heathrow service inaugurated December 15, 2008 has become one of the most sought after services by Nigerians due to the aircraft available to passengers on the route. Arik Air’s flagship Airbus A340-500 aircraft that is servicing the route is configured to take 36 passengers in the Premier class cabin and 201 in the premium Economy class. The premier class is complete with fully flat bed, an on-board massage system and bar area. The Premier class unit aboard the A340-500 is one of the most spacious of any airline in service. The premium Economy class seats also have the best leg room in the market.
http://nigerianbulletin.com/2012/05/25/arik-air-introduces-summer-promo-on-lagos-london-heathrow-route/

Re: Arik Air Introduces Summer Promo by Dyt(f): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2012
how come i didnt see?
i wldnt call dem liars den
Re: Arik Air Introduces Summer Promo by DaraAlina(f): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2012
How about a promotion for JFK to LOS travelers ?.... You would get a bigger turnout and profit
Re: Arik Air Introduces Summer Promo by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
"guests must book their tickets before 01 June for travel between 10 May and 30 June 2012".do you know wha you're saying?

(1) (Reply)

The Five Worst Passports In The World For Visa-free Travel. / My Ordeal At Soekarno-hatta International Airport Jakarta, Indonesia / Mind-boggling Nigerianphobia Tales in South Africa, Bellview Airlines intervenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.