Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

How Can One Just Go To Cotonou And Buy A Car By Oneslf - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Can One Just Go To Cotonou And Buy A Car By Oneslf (1421 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Just Go To Cotonou And Buy A Car By Oneslf by llade(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2012
I need information cos am planning on using my leave to try d adventure of buying my next car myself from Cotonou and want to ask for procedures to follow and payments to make in respect of genuine papers both in Cotonou and Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: How Can One Just Go To Cotonou And Buy A Car By Oneslf by johnwell(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: How Can One Just Go To Cotonou And Buy A Car By Oneslf by Phillmart: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2012
We are the best choice for that as we are car delears based in Cotonou. Either click on my name or reach us on 07032353808 or +22997367822. Thanks. Phill-mart
Re: How Can One Just Go To Cotonou And Buy A Car By Oneslf by johnwell(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
llade: I need information cos am planning on using my leave to try d adventure of buying my next car myself from Cotonou and want to ask for procedures to follow and payments to make in respect of genuine papers both in Cotonou and Nigeria. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/647511/buy-cheap-clean-tokunbo-cars
Re: How Can One Just Go To Cotonou And Buy A Car By Oneslf by 080ictcom(f): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2012
don't try that unless you have willed your properties becos our hungry and angry custom will never allow to succed. You better give the cash to experts. Remember chop alone...that imy advice to you
Re: How Can One Just Go To Cotonou And Buy A Car By Oneslf by llade(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
080ict.com:
don't try that unless you have willed your properties becos our hungry and angry custom will never allow to succed. You better give the cash to experts. Remember chop alone...that imy advice to you
u mean as a gud nigerian who wants to do things right, I wud still have problems in buying a car from Cotonou when am prepared to pay every damn duty/fees am supposed to pay? I dont think so.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry,2008.call femi o 07030334697. 2.7million / 05 Nissan Maxima For Sale ( Give Away Price ) / Now Reduced few months Registered Liberty Jeep@give, Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.