Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Online Payment For Internet Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Payment For Internet Business (1850 Views)

What's The Best Internet Subscription For Internet Business? / Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime / How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Payment For Internet Business by larger20(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2006
Hello all

I am starting an internet buisness soon and I prefer to use my nigerian account for online payments. Is it possible for clients to pay in $ using credit cards and paypal and then transfer the money directly into my nigerian account? Or do you think I maintain a foreign bank account?
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by Seun(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2006
What does your Nigerian account have to do with online payment by your customers? What matters is what kind of online payment systems your customers have access to, not what you have.

Nigerians can use credit cards through www.graphcard.com or local ATM cards through www.interswitchng.com to make payments. Good luck with your upcoming online business!
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by larger20(m): 2:45am On Apr 14, 2006
Thanks suen

My business will mainly serve developed countries due to its nature and credit card issue. However i still want payment be made in my us account and nigerian account. I want to restore nigerians integrity online by providing scam free, profesional commercial website. Its all about ideas, we have heard of milliondollarwebpage. My concept is on the same line after one year of research on the internet. If u watch closely, u will see that am online 24yrs even when am not physically present on my computer
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by Seun(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2006
Interswitch webpay (using bank-issued cards) are you best option, but the penetration level is still quite low. If you combine that with letting people deposit money directly into your local bank account, that should be enough for your venture. You can manage your local bank account via internet banking.
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by princeonx: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2006
Online payment, credit card payment to a Nigerian Account? Even if you're selling life! and that's my only payment option, I'll rather die than buy or do any business that I have to pay into a Nigerian account via online/credit card. Speaking for me!
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by Saddam: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2006
Also try Integrating E-transact Into ur Project.
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by zebudaya(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2006
good
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by goodguy(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2006
What happened to my post? Why did it get deleted?

I'll repost:

Use E-gold for your online payments.
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by larger20(m): 2:22am On May 02, 2006
Ok i looked at some of the refrences, it seems they only want u to pay. What if i want to own a business on the internet for people to pay in my account. What is the relationship b/w nigerian credit cards and american visa cards. Is there limitations to usage? Please elaborate here if u have the answer,
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by goodguy(m): 12:18am On May 03, 2006
larger_20:

What if i want to own a business on the internet for people to pay in my account.

Then get E-gold!

SeunOsewa/Nwoke, stop playing games with me!!! What's the matter? Why have you blocked my egold referral link? Or should I ask why you changed it? Please if this is a joke, better stop it! I wonder the offense that is there in posting a referral link! angry
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by lexfrosty: 2:29pm On May 04, 2006
@larger_20

I will advice you to use eTranzact that saddam said, many of my friends home and abroad in your kind of business had problems with most other switches and platforms, but since they started using etranzact they haven't complained.
I also heard they have mobile capabilities, so u can control your account on the move.
sincerely, they rock!

@saddam
where are u in lagos sef?
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by Saddam: 4:11pm On May 04, 2006
Hey Holla Me Via My email (Just drop by my Profile.)

Then We can talk better and fix a time out

lexfrosty:

@saddam
where are u in lagos sef?

@ Every Nairalander

Shine ur Eyes For Smartpay Card Processing System

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-9414.0.html
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by larger20(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2006
wow!
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by lexfrosty: 8:51pm On May 04, 2006
saddam i have mailed ya.
and instant messaged u, holla back
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by Saddam: 1:31pm On May 07, 2006
Sir lexfrosty

am going to reply u once an free
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by lexfrosty: 12:23pm On May 08, 2006
"one and free"
don't understand that , care to explain?

btwn, didn't get any mail from u yet o smiley
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2010
I suggest alertpay. it is free!
https://www.alertpay.com/?fGt2LNBEjZ0DhGdgF66I5Q%3d%3d
Re: Online Payment For Internet Business by smsrite: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
I quite agree with this

Seun:

What does your Nigerian account have to do with online payment by your customers? What matters is what kind of online payment systems your customers have access to, not what you have.

Nigerians can use credit cards through www.graphcard.com or local ATM cards through www.interswitchng.com to make payments. Good luck with your upcoming online business!

(1) (Reply)

Highway To Cameroun : White Elephant Project? / Most Reliable Shipping Company From The U.S / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.