Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

To Be Or Not To Be...... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Be Or Not To Be...... (2551 Views)

Poll: Whats the lesser evil?

Stripping: 25% (3 votes)
Getting a sugar daddy: 8% (1 vote)
Prostitution¿: 8% (1 vote)
None: 41% (5 votes)
All: 16% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by yamakuza: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2012
Xaurel: @Yamakuza,kindly reply my mail. Thank you all for your contribution. Even though im more confused than before.

done!

c u in PHC !
[s]
Hope you can dance very well? Cos this is a job for the skillful.
[/s]
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2012
OP, Whats up? Finally made up your mind?

Tips: If you decide to join stripper club, start doing alot of exercise from now(at least 1hr per day), makes you keep fit and eventually Lapdance a very thick Politician or others. wink wink

If however you decide business, please put all your energy in it, what ever you do, do it very well and most importantly...remain TRUST WORTHY.

For you to achieve success in Naija, You have to be TRUST WORTHY.

Hope this helps smiley

1 Like

Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2012
yamakuza:

done!

c u in PHC !
[s]
Hope you can dance very well? Cos this is a job for the skillful.
[/s]

Yamak! Make sure she exercises....gone are the days of pot belly and heavy duty bum lapdansers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Naija needs to start Americanizing cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by yamakuza: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
Vikin:

Yamak! Make sure she exercises....gone are the days of pot belly and heavy duty bum lapdansers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Naija needs to start Americanizing cheesy cheesy

hmmn. She's trim and lovely. Just dont know if she can dance, yet. I mean, dance for like 6 hrs at a stretch.

she looks younger than Natasha though
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
yamakuza:

hmmn. She's trim and lovely. Just dont know if she can dance, yet. I mean, dance for like 6 hrs at a stretch.

she looks younger than Natasha though

Thats where the exercise comes in...its not just to be trim, she needs to be flexible and sustain that flexibility!

The heels will help her, as it is easier to dance with them heels.

Yamak, abeg....am trying to be good! Enough of my advice grin
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
yamakuza: Are you a MAULag babe?How many years do you have left in school, and what course? Hows the gpa?
[/b]
UNILAG babe pleas, have 2more years. Studyn ph***. Gp: 3.1
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by yamakuza: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
Vikin:

Thats where the exercise comes in...its not just to be trim, she needs to be flexible and sustain that flexibility!

The heels will help her, as it is easier to dance with them heels.

Yamak, abeg....am trying to be good! Enough of my advice grin

lolz, ok. Pls stay good!

I'm sure she's taken some notes sha.

I'll fill her in on the rest.

Xaurel: UNILAG babe pleas, have 2more years. Studyn ***phy. Gp: 3.1

be careful oh! Ur coursemates might be reading this.

Hope you are a good dancer?
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by ronkebp(f): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
I will advice you not to go and expose yourself...stripping for useless men that will eventually defile that your special body....you say, you are still a virgin or technically a virgin? whatever the case might be, it will be better and much more reasonable that you marry the monybag if you do not have any other better option, right now it might sound absurd and inconsiderate, but what future will you have stripping....?the disadvantages far outweighs the advantages...just my opinion though!!!

1 Like

Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by Tgirl4real(f): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2012
V_Official®:

Thank God you like ma suggestions, i wish you well in life.
didnt c any, kindly resend it to official298@gmail.com.

awwww . . . . cute! someone came to the rescue cheesy
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by taryour(f): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
Tgirl4real:

awwww . . . . cute! someone came to the rescue cheesy

my dear u are right but it dosnt look like she has intrest in d advice.

@ Op, my dear i av been reading all tru d post and i hope u dont intend goin for d option of a stripper oo,it will do u no good n i hope u dont regret ur actions,i will nver advice anyone to do it and am sure those advicing u to be a stripper would never advice their own blood sisters to go into such. My dear when there is life there is hope,alot of pple are going thru d same thing u are facing now or even worse and yet they av kept thier hopes up. Dont loose ur pride as a woman for money cos u will never b able to buy it back. There are lots of decent things u can engage in and alot as be listed out for u in dis thread so pls av a second though and act wisely.
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by VOfficialR(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
Good to know there are many good people ou there, i think the poster has already made up her mind...
Cheap easy money is cool but... hmmm......

@OP,
if you prefer being naughty, it's so so cool. you dunno have to be physical...
search the net, there are sites that will pay you over €100 per sex tape you upload... you can send to as many as 5 per week. There are some that'l pay you for pictures too...

I also heard that there are some agencies in Nigeria that will get you great deals on sex tape... i heard that some unical gurls r into it
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by yamakuza: 1:37am On Jun 16, 2012
V_Official®:
Good to know there are many good people ou there, i think the poster has already made up her mind...
Cheap easy money is cool but... hmmm......

no, she hasnt

@OP,
if you prefer being naughty, it's so so cool. you dunno have to be physical...
search the net, there are sites that will pay you over €100 per sex tape you upload... you can send to as many as 5 per week. There are some that'l pay you for pictures too...

I also heard that there are some agencies in Nigeria that will get you great deals on sex tape... i heard that some unical gurls r into it

Xaurel: @Yamakuza,kindly reply my mail. Thank you all for your contribution. Even though im more confused than before.

she appears to find a lot (not all) of the suggestions here unreal, impractical, difficult to understand and somewhat confusing.

She needs them broken down completely, as simple as possible. Step by step.

#Kind of like a How To guide.
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by nitrogen(m): 5:56am On Jun 16, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm, this is weird.
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by oluite(f): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2012
A 20 year old girl under this much pressure is certainly not thinking clearly and is bound to do something very stupid.Nothing good will ever come out from Stripping.Nothing good at all, in future you will regret this and even your younger ones will tell you they didn't send you to strip.Many young women have gone this path and many more will walk this path,you are not alone.There are some experience on this thread you can learn from if you want to support yourself and siblings.I know of a friend that left school for a year to do Oracle training in NIT on scholarship(when they use to give scholarship)herself and her siblings suffered that year cos she was the one trying to make ends meet.Today she is doing so well that she is single handedly bring up 6 siblings.It is better to think of yourself alone you are not a parent than to consider stripping for your siblings welfare.

1 Like

Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by VOfficialR(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2012
yamakuza:

she appears to find a lot (not all) of the suggestions here unreal, impractical, difficult to understand and somewhat confusing.

She needs them broken down completely, as simple as possible. Step by step.

#Kind of like a How To guide.

some stuffs are better of experienced personally...,
from what i see, she wants a fast money. She probably wants to cater for an immediate need
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by VOfficialR(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2012
oluite: A 20 girl under this much pressure is certainly not thinking clearly and is bound to do something very stupid.Nothing good will ever come out from Stripping.Nothing good at all, in future you will regret this and even your younger ones will tell you they didn't send you to strip.Many young women have gone this path and many more will walk this path,you are not alone.There are some experience on this thread you can learn from if you want to support yourself and siblings.I know of a friend that left school for a year to do Oracle training in NIT on scholarship(when they use to give scholarship).Herself and her siblings suffered that year cos she was the one trying to make ends meet.Today she is doing so well that she is single handedly bring up 6 siblings.It is better to think of yourself alone you are not a parent than to consider stripping for your siblings welfare.

yeah... you're very right... i read a story of a 26yrs old lady with 26 abortions (i'm nt sure of d number bt it's alarming)...
she's got her womb cut and now regretting....
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
Yamakuza and v-official,pls i would send you guys mails,kindly reply,i dont understand somethings here and the 26 abortions is kind of scary
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by yamakuza: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
Xaurel: Yamakuza and v-official,pls i would send you guys mails,kindly reply,i dont understand somethings here and the 26 abortions is kind of scary

ok

V_Official®:

some stuffs are better of experienced personally...,
from what i see, she wants a fast money. She probably wants to cater for an immediate need

if the above is what you are bothered about, you dont have to worry.

We both were just trying to read between the lines (immediate source of income part), and maybe project into the future (abortion part).
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
Hello,everybody. Thanks for your advice. I am more than grateful. And Im thinking seriously of writing. Thats my best bet and the only residual skill i have. I dont know what my chances are though. And the availability of writing jobs.

2 Likes

Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by Tinkybabe(f): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
Having gone through your thread,I am more than happy that you are now considering something dignifying and have discarded the thought of being a stripper or marrying some money bag..Like you said,you do not know what the odds are but whatever the case may be you have to put aside the thought of fending for your whole family.You are still a student so don't let your family worries choke the sanity left in you.If there's anyone to be bothered about that, it's your mum..I wish you the best dear.best of luck.
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
Tinkybabe: Having gone through your thread,I am more than happy that you are now considering something dignifying and have discarded the thought of being a stripper or marrying some money bag..Like you said,you do not know what the odds are but whatever the case may be you have to put aside the thought of fending for your whole family.You are still a student so don't let your family worries choke the sanity left in you.If there's anyone to be bothered about that, it's your mum..I wish you the best dear.best of luck.
thank you
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2012
DON'T become a stripper unless you've made up your mind (subconsciously) to graduate to full time ashawo work later on. You don't even know the half of what goes on in the 'VIP' sections.

3 Likes

Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by maclatunji: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2012
Xaurel: Hello,everybody. Thanks for your advice. I am more than grateful. And Im thinking seriously of writing. Thats my best bet and the only residual skill i have. I dont know what my chances are though. And the availability of writing jobs.

Search on Google for writing Opportunities. It will not bring quick money but it can open really big doors if you set your mind to it. You can even browse the internet, some people don't have resources to do that. Your life already looks like an intriguing story- why not create a blog and tell the world your story in a brilliant manner, you could get decent offers thereby. If you cannot create a blog, post your story on Nairaland Literature Section and let see how we can push you as a writer.

4 Likes

Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by VOfficialR(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Search on Google for writing Opportunities. It will not bring quick money but it can open really big doors if you set your mind to it. You can even browse the internet, some people don't have resources to do that. Your life already looks like an intriguing story- why not create a blog and tell the world your story in a brilliant manner, you could get decent offers thereby. If you cannot create a blog, post your story on Nairaland Literature Section and let see how we can push you as a writer.
very ver reasonable, he has said it all...
I'm sure many people here will help you..create a blog (if u dunno l, search google and NL, if you stil dunno get it i'll come in).

Come to Nairaland and either find publisher (magazine or newspaper) directly or find people who will be willing to collaborate.This thread is enough to give you a unique story... and direct traffic to your blog.
you have better bargaining power with a blog or something of such than without

....still making some calls

1 Like

Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by maclatunji: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
@Xaurel, how to create a blog:
Go to http://www.blogger.com, register, and you are good to go. Don't be intimidated, it is quite easy. Another very good alternative is http://www. It is better you start your blog on a computer rather than phone. Let me know if you have problems. Personally, I prefer http://www.blogger.com because it allows you to promote your blog faster.
Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji: @Xaurel, how to create a blog:
Go to http://www.blogger.com, register, and you are good to go. Don't be intimidated, it is quite easy. Another very good alternative is http://www. It is better you start your blog on a computer rather than phone. Let me know if you have problems. Personally, I prefer http://www.blogger.com because it allows you to promote your blog faster.

thanks. I would start working on it tomorrow

1 Like

Re: To Be Or Not To Be...... by Tgirl4real(f): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
Glad u decided to go that path.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! / Who Knows Better,the Mother Or The Wife / Is It Now Normal For Married Women To Cook For Their Male Single Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.