Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,728 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (1349 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by Yinkwamo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2007
To be candid, i'm not happy with the way fellow nairalanders decided to treat a topic i posted (SOMEBODY NEEDS HELP). Those that have been following my replies will agree that i'm so concerned about other people's plight, now that its my turn, nobody gives's a hoot. you pple won't even put into consideration the kind of emmotional trauma i'm going through now. Ah! nairalanders no try o! I feel like i'm alone with my problems. But remember, there is always another day. sad cry cry cry Yinkwamo
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2007
hey yaaah, pele ohhh grin
But you got to have a thick skin on NL, to survive. if you take it too personal, You would only keep on feeling bad. you don't expect everyone to be nice, it just doesn't happen.
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by zignor(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2007
@poster . . .stop crying . . .e go better grin
However, never you post any real life story about yourself here, cos you'll regret it undecided
If you have any problem, go and post it on Daily independent newspaper and you'll get a useful advice grin
but for here, it is just for fun . . .people like having fun here grin

zignor is cool cool cool cool
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2007
lmao. what an advice. grin grin
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by sillyboy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ poster.

Who do you expect to carry your burden for you? Silly have got his too and wouldn't bother about yours since you wouldn't pay for it.

A beg carry go with your emotional trauma rubbish.
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by Seun(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2007
Which thread in particular? Accept our apologies.
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by zignor(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

lmao. what an advice. grin grin

lol grin grin grin
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by Yinkwamo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2007
silliboy, u are not only silly, u are equally foolish. If it were ur brother i'm sure u would have said the same thing. tongue
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by zignor(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2007
Yinkwamo:

silliboy, u are not only silly, u are equally foolish. If it were your brother i'm sure u would have said the same thing. tongue

lmao grin grin grin

@sillyboy . . .how far now? wink
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by sillyboy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ poster.

silliboy, u are not only silly, u are equally foolish. If it were your brother i'm sure u would have said the same thing.

My family blood doesn't breed "spineless freaks" like u that runs into emotional trauma and keep looking for men like them to help them sort their mess!

Real men makes mistakes and find a way out. . . . and if they decide to look for help, they don't whine about pple not helping them like u are doing tongue
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by Yinkwamo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2007
Silliboy, u know i quite agree with you, but you should have said your family is filled with people without emotions or suffice to say HEARTLESS HUMAN BEINGS cry!!. Hmm what a family TUFIAKWA!! tongue
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by sillyboy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2007
@Yinkwamo .

It's better to have a family that doesnt have human feelings than to have one that has " chicken feelings" undecided
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
@yinkwamo

eya, dnt mind them jare. . . i care *rubbing heart but feels nada* ooops, guess i can't care, no heart, remember? cheesy cheesy grin grin hehehehejust joking o
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by mellow(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2007
Sorry dear, but I can't remember what thread that is? Please, remind us.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2007
hmmmm. . . the nairalands don't care thread angry grin grin
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by ajadrage: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2007
Including meee!!! shocked
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by iice(f): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2007
Work on that skin. . .Like Thonia said. . .you'll need on this land
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by sanrima(f): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2007
sorryoh! pa]ele! dat is nairaland for u but pls don,t take it personal ok?
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2007
@ Poster: Sorry to hear about your troubles. But, it's true what Anthonia said - you DO need a thick skin! In fact, make that amour-plated skin.  wink

Folk on here WILL make light of what may be pretty traumatic to you or anyone else, but to them, they probably see making light of things MAY help raise your morale, cheer you up. So, please don't take things too personal, we're all amongst friends here.  smiley
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by acidrop(f): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2007
ok what is ur problem now that u want our opinions for state it
Re: The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! by ekorick(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2007
Think it has got to do with factors decimated with Naira and Kobo. Remember the guy that requested for MTN-1,500. Some beggars with choice.

(1) (Reply)

Any Free Online Dating Site Out There, That's Not Badoo? / Looking For Friends In Osogbo/osun / The Ten Dangerous Mistakes Guys Make With Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.