Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? (2619 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? / How Can Satan Carry God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2012
A lot of nigerian vision-seers claim dat satan cant say "jesus",dat he'd rather say "righteous man".interestingly,their american counterparts portray both satan nd demons in their vision books as being able to call d name of jesus very well,sometimes with such impunity.so now why d contradiction? Innit d same satan??
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Master6(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2012
No satan, No Jesus,,, satisfied??
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Niflheim(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2012
I ALSO KNOW OF SOME CHRISTIANS WHO WILL TELL YOU THAT SATAN CAN TRANSFORM INTO ALL ANIMALS EXCEPT A DOVE?NOW MY QUESTION IS THIS,IF THE SAME SATAN CAN TRANSFORM INTO AN ANGEL OF LIGHT,THEN WHAT STOPS HIM FROM CHANGING INTO A COMMON DOVE THAT SHITS ON PEOPLE'S HEADS!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by LogicMind: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2012
i know a lot of spanish and brazilian guys calling themselves jesus.
there is nothing particularly special about that. it's just a name like adewale, bimbo, amina, musa, chidi, ngozi. I would sooner worship a name that sounds like these, people that look like me.

1 Like

Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Niflheim(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2012
@LOGIC MIND,I LIVED IN ARGENTINA FOR 3 YEARS AND ONE OF MY CLASSMATES WAS CALLED JESUS AMADORI,SO ARE CHRISTIANS NOW TRYING TO SAY THAT THIS NAME CANNOT BE PRONOUNCED BY THE DEVIL?THESE CHRISTIANS ARE SO FOOLISH THAT ANYTIME I FEEL LIKE VOMITTING,I COME TO NAIRALAND JUST TO HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY!!!
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by LogicMind: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2012
Niflheim: @LOGIC MIND,I LIVED IN ARGENTINA FOR 3 YEARS AND ONE OF MY CLASSMATES WAS CALLED JESUS AMADORI,SO ARE CHRISTIANS NOW TRYING TO SAY THAT THIS NAME CANNOT BE PRONOUNCED BY THE DEVIL?THESE CHRISTIANS ARE SO FOOLISH THAT ANYTIME I FEEL LIKE VOMITTING,I COME TO NAIRALAND JUST TO HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY!!!

remember that most of them have never left the shores of nigeria so their "knowledge" is limited to their environs and lies told by pastors and imams from the pulpit.
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Niflheim(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2012
@LOGIC MIND,YOU ARE SO CORRECT,THE GODDESS OF REASON HAS FINALLY COME TO TEAR THESE LIES AND FABLES TO SHREDS!!!
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Niflheim(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2012
REMEMBER WHEN THE FOOLS IN CHURCH CLAIMED THAT IT WAS SIN THAT CAUSED DISEASE,BUT THANK GOODNESS FOR THE INVENTION OF THE MICROSCOPE,NO ONE CAN FEED US WITH SUCH LIES ANYMORE!!!
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Niflheim(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2012
REMEMBER WHEN THE CHURCH SAID THAT THE EARTH WAS FLAT EVEN THOUGH MAGELLAN USED HIS TELESCOPE AND NOTICED THE ROUND SHADOW OF THE EARTH ON THE FACE OF THE MOON?THEY ARE NINCOMPOOPS AND ALL NINCOMPOOPS SHALL ONE DAY REMAIN WHERE THEY BELONG,IN THE DUSTBIN!!!
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by ea7(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2012
Remember when we had both upper and lower case letters. REMEMBER!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Heathen(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
ea7: Remember when we had both upper and lower case letters. REMEMBER!!!
Remember when man could locate and identify the caps lock key on his keyboard.....I miss those days!
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Ayomivic(m): 12:47am On Jun 10, 2012
There is power in that name.It is a name that demons and evil spirit fear.

This name is not work in the mouth of everybody, only in the mouth of the people who know whom Jesus is.Your friend and other people can bear such name but there is a big diffrent between the fake Jesus and the real and orginal Jesus that we are talking about. If you called your Jesus friend didn't you have in mind the image of whom you are calling? Likewise if you call real Jesus you must know who you are calling. So, the name of Jesus may be useless in your mouth if you don't know him.Remember what happened to the people that Jesus did not know but wanted to cast out demon by the name of Jesus in Act of Apostles 19 : 14-16 but the evil spirit said to them Jesus i know, Paul i know but who are you? The name of Jesus was not only useless in their mouth, the evil spirit also wounded them. By this name peter and paul perform many miracles

If the name of Jesus is ordinary name in your mouth, that shows you don't know Jesus and evil spirit can not respect or fear anything from you.You better come to Jesus now.His name save, heal and pro ect .He know his sheeps and his sheeps knows him.
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Master6(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2012
@Ayomivic, so bold of u!!! Bravo!!

Note d sarcasm pls, nd yes, no nairalanding in church 2day, or ELSE (WONDER WHERE DIS CAPSLOCK IS)
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Ayomivic(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
Master_1: @Ayomivic, so bold of u!!! Bravo!!

Note d sarcasm pls, nd yes, no nairalanding in church 2day, or ELSE (WONDER WHERE DIS CAPSLOCK IS)
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Ayomivic(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
Master_1: @Ayomivic, so bold of u!!! Bravo!!

where are they? Have you seen that they are the cowards?
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by logicboy: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ayomivic: There is power in that name.It is a name that demons and evil spirit fear.

This name is not work in the mouth of everybody, only in the mouth of the people who know whom Jesus is.Your friend and other people can bear such name but there is a big diffrent between the fake Jesus and the real and orginal Jesus that we are talking about. If you called your Jesus friend didn't you have in mind the image of whom you are calling? Likewise if you call real Jesus you must know who you are calling. So, the name of Jesus may be useless in your mouth if you don't know him.Remember what happened to the people that Jesus did not know but wanted to cast out demon by the name of Jesus in Act of Apostles 19 : 14-16 but the evil spirit said to them Jesus i know, Paul i know but who are you? The name of Jesus was not only useless in their mouth, the evil spirit also wounded them. By this name peter and paul perform many miracles

If the name of Jesus is ordinary name in your mouth, that shows you don't know Jesus and evil spirit can not respect or fear anything from you.You better come to Jesus now.His name save, heal and pro ect .He know his sheeps and his sheeps knows him.

Really? which pronunciation is the correct one? Yeshua or Jesus or Iesus?
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Ayomivic(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Ayomivic(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

I don't know about Lesus but i know Jesus is correct and Hebrew pronounced it to be Yesua, Muslim called him Issah. In my language we pronounced it to be Jesu.So with one you call him the important thing is do you know him? does he know you ? If you know him use any name you know him to be. Demons and evils spirit will bow .

To you, is Jesu a correct pronoucation? No. But my people is using it to fire devils.Come ,come and have a taste of that sweet name JESUS, JESU,YEHSUA it work than charms or juju.
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by logicboy: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ayomivic:

I don't know about Lesus but i know Jesus is correct and Hebrew pronounced it to be Yesua, Muslim called him Issah. In my language we pronounced it to be Jesu.So with one you call him the important thing is do you know him? does he know you ? If you know him use any name you know him to be. Demons and evils spirit will bow .

To you, is Jesu a correct pronoucation? No. But my people is using it to fire devils.Come ,come and have a taste of that sweet name JESUS, JESU,YEHSUA it work than charms or juju.

Ignorance is a disease
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Ayomivic(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

Ignorance is a disease

I know best, my eyes open that you called knowledge can kill too.
Re: Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? by Ayomivic(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

Ignorance is a disease

Do you know that i know best, my eyes open that you called knowledge can kill too?

(1) (Reply)

Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/15 / Pastor Kumuyi : “christmas Is Idolatrous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.