Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) (14744 Views)

Invitation 4 Pz Cussons Test 2013 / PZ Cussons aptitude test / PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by mokeju(f): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
gabman700:

if u must knw around 1.9m pa for entry level . U'll also get a first class on-the-job training.
All d best

Thanks Man
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by lillies: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
@
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by damilarelr(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2012
brazzimola: Hello great minded nairalanders,

I want to use this medium to seek expert opinions and helpful information with regards to PZ cusson's group interview for a Graduate Trainee job.

After the successful undertaking of a personality test, aptitude test and ability test, I got an invite for a group interview at their office which is scheduled for monday the 11th Of June, 2012, that is in 2days time.

Please can anyone out there assist in providing information on likely things I should expect or any other general information that could assist in conquering this feat?

Pls which department/unit did you apply to so as to know whether the selection for interview is being done in batches. Thanks.
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by estryzy: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2012
Pls has anyone heard from PZ after the panel interview? I took the interview on wed, 13th june and haven't heard from them. Pls any information will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by fembas316(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
Thanks Gabman,
I will like to know if PZ does screen people out after the training period.

Regards

gabman700:

if u must knw around 1.9m pa for entry level . U'll also get a first class on-the-job training.
All d best
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by gabman700: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
fembas316: Thanks Gabman,
I will like to know if PZ does screen people out after the training period.

Regards

Not immediately. D person dat fails wld b put on probation for 6months
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by fembas316(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
Abeg bro, what is the form of assessment? is it:
on leadership skills? or
Technical skills?

Thanks
gabman700:

Not immediately. D person dat fails wld b put on probation for 6months
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by gabman700: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
fembas316: Abeg bro, what is the form of assessment? is it:
on leadership skills? or
Technical skills?

Thanks

brov relax ur mind. Get 2 d bridge b4 tinking of crossing. D training is jst for 3 months after which u wld b examind. I'll advise u pray u make d cut first.
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by estryzy: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pls HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM PZ AFTER THE PANEL INTERVIEW? Pls can someone who went for the panel interview answer me pls. I'm out of cash in lagos n wish to start going bak to whr Ȋ̝̊̅ com from if dey hv contacted people they want.
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by sheikhfelix: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
@estryzy I'm waiting for information about the results of the panel interview too. I was told they will contact us before the end of the week. This is friday evening now and no word yet. If you get information please post. Thank you
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by estryzy: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
@felix: sure, I'll post if I hear anytin. For nw, nada yet
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by fembas316(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2012
thanks Gabman for ur response; I really appreciate u.....
I think I just need to know before hand....u might not understand; but I hope to holla u soon

@ estryzy & sheikhfelix we are still expectant.....All the best
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by gretop(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
Guys, PZ have started inviting people to come and get there invitation letter for medicals. A friend of mine just got the text today 18 June 2012 and has his letter with him already. The text reads:

Dear Candidate,
As a conclusion for the recruitment of the 2012 Graduate Trainee Scheme, kindly come for your pre-employment medical letter at PZ cussons 45/47 Town planning way ilupeju lagos by xxxxx today> call xxxxxxx for enquiries.

I'm still expectant anyway.
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by sheikhfelix: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
@gretop have you gotten your own text? And do you know if we should still be expectant or they have finished inviting those they want?
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by estryzy: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
I took the medicals and they asked me to come for a screening on Monday. Please did anyone have similar message? Cos everyone i asked said they didnt get the screening message from PZ.

@GABMAN: Please why did they call me for a screening again after completing the medicals on monday? Please is this the normal procedure? Because I am currently so worried. Please gabman, if you are online, I would really love to hear from you. or anyone that has any information that might help. thank you.
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by exdon: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
interesting
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by estryzy: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
dey text reads: You are hereby invited for screening at 45/47 pz..... please dress corporate. Please Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥IƋ̲̣̣̣̥ anyone get such text from PZ? @gabman: pls wat does dis mean? Ȋ̝̊̅ was expectin a text to come for employment letter. What bothers me the most is that noone have received dis text.
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by awhizzle101: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
@estryzy i also got the text for screening for monday 25th bt i didnt get a medical invite. In fact d pple i kno dat got d screening invite didnt get the medical invite, u r actually the first person ive come across with both invites and its getting me all confused cause i had assumed dat d screening batch was diff from the medical batch. Bt now i dont kno wat to think anymore. Wats PZ up to?
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by estryzy: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2012
@awhizzle: Mehn the whole PZ tin is getting me worried and tired at the same time. Wat are they really up to? Dnt understand why I'll be called for medicals and screening at the same time. Well, we'll see what they want to tell us on Monday. If it is to compensate us for expenses used, then fine, I'll be gone to November.... Really im confused.
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by gabman700: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2012
estryzy: @awhizzle: Mehn the whole PZ tin is getting me worried and tired at the same time. Wat are they really up to? Dnt understand why I'll be called for medicals and screening at the same time. Well, we'll see what they want to tell us on Monday. If it is to compensate us for expenses used, then fine, I'll be gone to November.... Really im confused.

jst saw ur post & pardon me 4 nt replying sooner.

Since the invite states u shld dress corporate, expect another INTERVIEW and possibly medical test(4 those that av nt gone 4 theirs). All these is because u guys are much & they hav 2 shortlist again 4 d best among u.
Jst try 2 b @ ur best cos this might b d final screening phase. Goodluck
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by awhizzle101: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2012
@Gabman, I see ur point, but it still doesn't explain y sum1 who was invited for medicals wld suddenly b asked to come for anoda interview. And I wld have also thot dat from d panel interview dey shld have been able to select all d pple dey wanted widout subjecting pple to d rigours of anoda interview. Sum1 was suggesting that it could be that we are being considered for a diff dept or unit within d coy. Any merit in dis logic?
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by estryzy: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2012
@ gabman: tnks bt I'm stil nt satisfied as to why Ȋ̝̊̅ was called for a medical and now another screening exercise. Well, Ȋ̝̊̅'l put my faith in God and wait till monday to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ what comes out of i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅.

@ awhizzle: what course Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥IƋ̲̣̣̣̥ you study? Let me knw if i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅ is based ✽̤̥̈̊Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩̩ course and an opening in the organization. Mehn I'm rili confused and scared at the sametime.
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by gabman700: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
estryzy: @ gabman: tnks bt I'm stil nt satisfied as to why Ȋ̝̊̅ was called for a medical and now another screening exercise. Well, Ȋ̝̊̅'l put my faith in God and wait till monday to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ what comes out of i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅.

@ awhizzle: what course Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥IƋ̲̣̣̣̥ you study? Let me knw if i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅ is based ✽̤̥̈̊Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩̩ course and an opening in the organization. Mehn I'm rili confused and scared at the sametime.
Surely u ar going to b interviewd but it could b by the departmental heads or Managers. People that hav gone 4 their medical seem 2 hav upper hand, (though some dat hav had their medical ar nt calld for d screening) but jst b @ ur best on d day & PRAY. 1ce again, goodluck
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by hormorh: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2012
Has anybody received any message from PZ after the screening conducted on Monday, 25/6/12.
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by awhizzle101: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
hormorh: Has anybody received any message from PZ after the screening conducted on Monday, 25/6/12.

Those dat wer successful after mondays screening have been sent invites for panel interview for yestaday 26th and today 27th
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by hormorh: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
@awhizzle. Were u at the monday's screening? And if yes, did u receive an invite for the panel interview?
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by awhizzle101: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
hormorh: @awhizzle. Were u at the monday's screening? And if yes, did u receive an invite for the panel interview?

Yea, I was at mondays screening and did my panel interview on tuesday
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by Wassyzone(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2012
Hello House,I av solutions to 80% of General Interview Questions,shall we meet online by 5pm to give out questions and Answers,
Best of Luck.
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by hormorh: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
any news from pz?
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by gabman700: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
hormorh: any news from pz?

I hate to say it but i'll inform u rather dan u waiting in perpetuity... Dey av pickd d pple dey need. Infact 2morrow is d induction.
Dont b weighed down bruv.
Jst b hopeful & keep applying to companies. Urs will soon come.
I wish u all d best.
Re: PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) by awhizzle101: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
Well hormoh, gabman is right. Those called for medicals (grad trainee) are having der induction today, BUT dose dat wer called for "screening" (which was a further interview for an RDM position) r still expecting feedbak, August 1 is resumption for dem. If u fall in d latter den ders still hope.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences / Obafemi Awolowo University Non-academic Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.