Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira (20303 Views)

Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 / Features Of Diamond Yellow Account You Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by aljharem(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2012
What a man can do, like they say, women can do better. And one woman who tried to live out this dictum in the wrong way has been arraigned on a 15-count of conspiracy and fraud before the Federal High Court in Umuahia, Abia State.

Marilyn-Joan Obiora, a staff of Diamond Bank Plc, was dragged to court by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), followed a petition by Mr. Stephen Inegbu, the zonal security supervisor of Diamond Bank Plc in Port Harcourt, over sharp practices by the suspect and others at large.

Marilyn-Joan's fraud was detected during a routine examination of customers’ accounts in the bank. According to Mr. Inegbu, the Bank’s inspection unit unravelled three cases of fraud involving the following amounts: N26 million; N91.6 million; and N8 million.

The EFCC said upon further investigation, it was discovered that Marilyn-Joan masterminded the fraudulent withdrawals which amounted to a total of N125.6 million, with help from four other officials of the Bank, now at large.

Although Marilyn-Joan pleaded not guilty to the charges, Justice Umar remanded her in custody and adjourned the case to July 19th, 2012, for commencement of trial.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/167329-marilyn-joan-obiora-female-igbo-banker-arraigned-for-stealing-n125-million.html

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/Marilyn_Joan_Obiora_168199574.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
Madre de dios (Mother of God)!
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by alahamad(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
Am speechlesss
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
Women are learning very fast and proving to be better thievies than the men.Why men dey fall my hand like this ? No women,No nation ! shocked

1 Like

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by bashr8: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2012
why did they name just one person and kept the identity of the remaining 4 private,they should expose all of them

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
bashr8: why did they name just one person and kept the identity of the remaining 4 private,they should expose all of them

She is the squad leader !

1 Like

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
This is just crazy.
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2012
125m is not much like billions billions by governors, ministers and legislooters
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
9jadelta: 125m is not much like billions billions by governors, ministers and legislooters
So ?

1 Like

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
Naija we hail thee
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by grafikii: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
The picture says it all

1 Like

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
bashr8: why did they name just one person and kept the identity of the remaining 4 private,they should expose all of them
thats becoz na she be d gang leader
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
9jadelta: 125m is not much like billions billions by governors, ministers and legislooters

Are you into bunkering ? angry

1 Like

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by valencia25(m): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
And she'll says.... If she doesn't steal now who'll? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: So ?
the prison term go long. Dem fit give 25yrs

u knw the higer u steal the lesser ur punishment

1 Like

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by kutchs: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2012
Weda #125M or #1b she should be punished. What nonsense.
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Are you into bunkering ? angry

go and ask google naa
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
9jadelta:

go and ask google naa

Though I'm not trying to punk you but you sound like a guy with criminal tendency. grin
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by bashr8: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
in nigeria if u must steal please steal from 500 million naira at least ,if u steal small money u will suffer but if u steal big money u just need to spen a quarter of it on bail then chop the rest , be wise stop stealing small money. the smaller the amount the bigger the punishment i bet if she stole 200naira she would have be burnt with tire or beaten to death by mobs lol

10 Likes

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by TBD(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
lipsrsealed indeed you have done a job better than man... Agbero
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Though I'm not trying to punk you but you sound like a guy with criminal tendency. grin
hahahahahahahaha Nice one there.
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

stfu and read my other post mumu
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by ariyebaba(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
Let wait n see if she is guity of the 15 count charges.
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
bashr8: in nigeria if u must steal please steal from 500 million naira at least ,if u steal small money u will suffer but if u steal big money u just need to spen a quarter of it on bail then chop the rest , be wise stop stealing small money. the smaller the amount the bigger the punishment i bet if she stole 200naira she would have be burnt with tire or beaten to death by mobs lol

Why do blame your president for stealing your monies then ? shocked
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
9jadelta:
stfu and read my other post mumu

damnit. . .was it not you that try to justify crime now ?
9jadelta: 125m is not much shocked like billions billions by governors, ministers and legislooters
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
bashr8: in nigeria if u must steal please steal from 500 million naira at least ,if u steal small money u will suffer but if u steal big money u just need to spen a quarter of it on bail then chop the rest , be wise stop stealing small money. the smaller the amount the bigger the punishment i bet if she stole 200naira she would have be burnt with tire or beaten to death by mobs lol
nw u get what i was trying to say! B4 that fo.olish bluetooth jumped up and started runin his mouth like fowl shiit.

Stealin no good sha
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
that,s my girl,una mary carry go grin
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

damnit. . .was it not you that try to justify crime now ?
get a double lens spec and read my post again and try to suck it in ur hard skull
the prison term go long. Dem
fit give 25yrs
u knw the higer u steal the
lesser ur punishment
that was d second post omesuegbe
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
9jadelta:
nw u get what i was trying to say! B4 that fo.olish bluetooth jumped up and started runin his mouth like fowl shiit.

Stealin no good sha

Fuckme. . . . .You still trying to show that criminal tendecency again buddy. Lmao grin
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by manny4life(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
IYA NGBALI: that,s my girl,una mary carry go grin

I know right, shoot, carry go you have my support.

Seconded...
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
IYA NGBALI: that,s my girl,una mary carry go grin

Women are not smiling o . . .no wonder Eteh renovated her house with over #600 000 000. grin
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Fuckme. . . . .You still trying to show that criminal tendecency again buddy. Lmao grin
stfu mumu cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC / Jaiz Bank PLC (Islamic Bank) Opens For Business / Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.