Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Workforce Versus Dragnet: Which One Is More Organised? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Versus Dragnet: Which One Is More Organised? (758 Views)

Workforce Group / GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Versus Dragnet: Which One Is More Organised? by Praisebe(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
I HAVE GONE FOR JUST A TWO JOB APTITUDE TEST. ONE OF THE APTITUDE TEST WAS SPEARHEADED BY WORKFORCE WHILE THE OTHER ONE WAS DONE BY DRAGNET. I WOULD HAVE JUDGED THE TWO RECRUITMENT AGENTS BUT WOULD NOT DO THAT BECAUSE I HAVE JUST HAD A SINGLE DEALING WITH THEM. I BELIEVE SOME NAIRALANDERS OUT THERE MOST HAVE HAD SERIES OF DEALINGS WITH THESE TWO RECRUITMENT AGENTS, AND PROBABLY KNOW BETTER THAN ME WHICH IS MORE ORGANIZED AND TRANSPARENT.WORKFORCE AND DRAGNET WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER AND WHY.
Re: Workforce Versus Dragnet: Which One Is More Organised? by kennyone: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
Praisebe: I HAVE GONE FOR JUST A TWO JOB APTITUDE TEST. ONE OF THE APTITUDE TEST WAS SPEARHEADED BY WORKFORCE WHILE THE OTHER ONE WAS DONE BY DRAGNET. I WOULD HAVE JUDGED THE TWO RECRUITMENT AGENTS BUT WOULD NOT DO THAT BECAUSE I HAVE JUST HAD A SINGLE DEALING WITH THEM. I BELIEVE SOME NAIRALANDERS OUT THERE MOST HAVE HAD SERIES OF DEALINGS WITH THESE TWO RECRUITMENT AGENTS, AND PROBABLY KNOW BETTER THAN ME WHICH IS MORE ORGANIZED AND TRANSPARENT.WORKFORCE AND DRAGNET WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER AND WHY.
dragnet is more organized than workforce but in terms of transparency I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat / Current Vacancy / Exxo Mobil Shortlists For Oversea Masters Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.