Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Only Hope - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Only Hope (764 Views)

The Cross, The Only Hope For Humanity / God Is Our Only Hope / Mr. Smith. May I Introduce To You: Your Only Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Only Hope by dustydee: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
My Only Hope

The wonders of the cross shall always be my meditation; for that is where I found my salvation.

It was there, I had all my burdens lifted. Today I live with hope because of what Jesus Christ did for me.

He gave Himself fully for us, knowing what He knows about man. He gave up His throne on high

and took upon Himself the form of man, that He may suffer death and bring redemption.

Do you have hope of a life after death. There is great joy in believing in Christ as your Saviour.

He offers it ALL.
Please visit this b log and encourage the blogger whose aim is to use the blog to spread the good news of Jesus Christ. You can also leave a comment. Thanks.

http://wonderofyourcross./2012/06/
Re: My Only Hope by LogicMind: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2012
Don't forget the tithes.

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With Some Atheists / The Myth Of Religious Moderation / Who Is A False Prophet? Please Frosbel Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.