Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Urgently Need A Honda Prelude Sport Coupe To Buy. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Urgently Need A Honda Prelude Sport Coupe To Buy. (3578 Views)

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!!! Clean Honda Prelude In Abuja @ N380K / I Urgently Need A Honda Prelude Sport To Buy. / Honda Prelude Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need A Honda Prelude Sport Coupe To Buy. by xprtngnr(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]In Urgent need of honda prelude 2 buy.

Features..
Tokunbo or neatly used
93 to 98 model
Auto transmission
Very clean in&out
Working AC
Pls am serious so if it doesn't meet dis little spec at least never mind 2 reply.
In short I want a very sound car not motor!!!!ohh.jst send me a text message[07083330707] or u can post d pictures here or send to my mail box[xprt.ngnr@yahoo.com]

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.

Re: I Urgently Need A Honda Prelude Sport Coupe To Buy. by USAutoBuy(m): 4:07am On Jun 10, 2012
[b]Hi,

I have been a Prelude fan for year. When i say years, i mean years. Although, i have never got around to actually owning one, but i still haven't crossed it out of my "bucket list" yet. Just not yet. The best year i would advise you to get is either a 1994/95 model years. And if you have to get the "new" body style, you should get the 1998 model.

I have paid particular attention to its reliability record hence my advise.

So it were my money, i will be open to all options in sourcing MY prelude. You can have fantastic deals from salvage auctions (as long as you don't just get anything) just be discriminatory in your selection. and of course all other sources that might be available.

You are trying to strike a balance between saving cost and getting what you want that can serve you.

Remember that Preludes (unlike Accords or Civics) are very limited in production numbers in the 1st place. Hence, why you should cast your net wide open in terms of choices and acceptability.

If you need help in sourcing one, you can revert back also.

Meanwhile, check out my site:

www.americanautobuy.com

Good luck in your search

[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Kia Rio For Sale - 700k / Toyota Corolla 2005 (# 1,580,000 ) 08036669132 / MBENZ R350 4matic Class 06/07Navi/DVD/Toks..Giveaway!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.