Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! (1526 Views)

Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo) / Aircraft Crash: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by gulfer: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
The owner of the building on which the DANA Air plane crashed last Sunday, Daniel Oluranti Omowumi, has attributed the survival of his family to God who used Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church to delay him after the church service.

But for the meeting Bishop Oyedepo held with Pastors after service on that faithful day, he said he would have been home with all members of his family and his aged mother before the plane crashed into his building. The meaning is that the entire family would have been wiped out if he were home before the crash. Pastor Omowumi believes that God has special purpose for his life, because even his dog in the house was saved.http://sunnewsonline.com/national/article/how-oyedepo-saved-my-family-death-0
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by Maxymilliano(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
Interesting, Olumba Olumba Obu also saved a member of my extended family from arriving home early on that black Sunday, should i have opened a thread for that feat?

1 Like

Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by Yomzyboy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
Arrant nonsense,hw dare u cal a man of God olumba olumba,wo r u 2 criticize im
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by LogicMind: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
thank god for killing those that died.
thank oyedepo for saving those that lived.

1 Like

Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by 080ictcom(f): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
Praise be to God but this is not be open but internal becos those that roasted in fire are human being. some how church political!

1 Like

Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by ijawkid(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
Lol.........

I also heard a guy who was commiting adultery was also delayed ,so he missed entering d dana airline and evaded the crash.....

Who we go thank for that 1

Do people actually read ecclesiastes 9:11?

3 Likes

Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by dorox(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
ijawkid: Lol.........

I also heard a guy who was commiting adultery was also delayed ,so he missed entering d dana airline and evaded the crash.....

Who we go thank for that 1

Do people actually read ecclesiastes 9:11?
I totally agree with the above post, just goes to show that some people don't think things through before they make their conclusion.
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by ZUBY77(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
Another reason for my bishop tO START bragging... I will be waiting to confront him with WHY OTHERS DIED.
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
I thought christians dont like 'delays'
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
is bishop oyedepo superhuman why not thank God first before thanking the bishop Nigerians are always looking to score cheap points. i simply term this eye-service.
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by Zi: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
Na wa for people oooo. All glory is to God not to any man. That plane would have crashed into any building including where all them pastors were gathered. But only God can tell why it eventually crashed where it did. I read in one of the artcles that there was a church in that building it crashed into? Do we now say that God doesn't not preside in that church? Of course not.
This man has failed to understand that he has as much inheritance in Christ as the man of God himself. He has failed to reason that may be it was his presence that shifted the crash site. I call it Ignorance!
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by solamaths(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
Being saved by attending church program and being saved by committing adultery, all na testimony. ITS TESTIMONY TIME! BLESSING TIME!!!
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by Zodiac61(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
God loved Daniel Oluranti Omowumi so much that he killed over 156 people to show his love.
How self indulgent can one be?

1 Like

Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 10, 2012
Glory be to poverty for saving those who couldn't afford Dana air ticket abi? deluded fellows.
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 10, 2012
My dog saved my own life, he became ill and i wasted time giving him medication then i missed the flight. how myopic some religionists are?
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by Goshen360(m): 3:45am On Jun 10, 2012
The Rabbis in the days taught from Isa. 53:8 in their words as regards John 7:27 that when the Messiah would be born He would hide Himself and that when He appeared no man would know from whence He had come. They had a Ancient Hebraic proverb, Three things come unexpectedly:

1. A thing found by chance.

2. The sting of a scorpion, and

3. The Messiah.
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 10, 2012
The God of the great commission had done it again, the God of Oyedepo has done it again, the God of winners has done it again, hatersss gonnn h8888..

be a winner, and be free from poverty...
be a winner, and be free from plane crash...
be a winner, and slap that witch by your side...
be a winner, and pay ur tithes to God the Money Doubler....

Ah... glory... halleluia.. it is well, waves of glory hitting me.... arririrr rikkuki rokokoko...

yeah, its a blessing to be a part of this MEANistry..
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by Dipwater(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2012
I have neva insulted anybody onthis forum b4 but am sori am about to do it now. Dat man is an idiot ,an olodo of the highest order .so God protected his family and his useless gud 4nothing dog and killed 156 people just bcus he is oledepo's boyboy. This are the kind of people dat shuld be kept in the zoo cuz this guy is worst than an animal ,he doesn't have respect 4 the dead at all
Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by 080ictcom(f): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
Dipwater: I have neva insulted anybody onthis forum b4 but am sori am about to do it now. Dat man is an idiot ,an olodo of the highest order .so God protected his family and his useless gud 4nothing dog and killed 156 people just bcus he is oledepo's boyboy. This are the kind of people dat shuld be kept in the zoo cuz this guy is worst than an animal ,he doesn't have respect 4 the dead at all
i neva know that you can write well hahaha

(1) (Reply)

The Revised New World Translation Of The Holy Scriptures / Who Jehovah's Witnesses Say Arc-angel Micheal Is / IMAGINE!! -A Satanic Black Mass To Be Hosted For Lucifer At Harvard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.