Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Super Eagles Player, Christain Obodo Kidnapped In Warri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Player, Christain Obodo Kidnapped In Warri (1240 Views)

Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls / Joseph Yobo Uncensored! I Can’t Be A Part-Time Eagles Player / Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Player, Christain Obodo Kidnapped In Warri by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
Obodo was reportedly seized at about 9.20am in front of the Zion Ministry Church located on New Layout Road, off Jakpa Road, Effurun in Warri, Delta State. The Udinese playmaker, who played for the relegated Lecce in the Italian Serie A last season, arrived the country a few weeks ago after the conclusion of the season.

According to an eyewitness account Obodo's car with a special registration number tag 'Obodo 5', was stopped and the abductors took him away in another vehicle. 'The abductors took the ex- super Eagles midfielder away in their own vehicle, which they had used in tailing the footballer.

The 28-year-old, was said to have went clubbing on Friday night in the same vehicle in Warri before his kidnap on Saturday. "Yes he has been kidnapped," a Delta state official who didn't want his name in print said, "The details are still sketchy but I was told he was on his way to church this (Saturday) morning with his car that has registration number 'Obodo 5.'" "Apparently his car's registration may have attracted his kidnappers because he went clubbing last (Friday) night in the same car." The official also said the kidnappers are yet to get in touch with any of the player's relatives or friends and the player's whereabouts remain unknown.

Pm news.

Source:- http://nairagist.pun.bz/super-eagles-midfielder-christian-obodo.xhtml
Re: Super Eagles Player, Christain Obodo Kidnapped In Warri by 080ictcom(f): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
i think we have pass the stage of kidnapping nah. nah boko haram be d latest now. let them free the guy jor

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal To Sign Emenike For £15m / VIDEO : Wizboyy, Singuila, Arielle T – Hola Hola (AFCON 2015 Theme Song) / Hilarious!!! ... A Typical Igbo Man Doing YOGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.