Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Some Drivers For Omatek Notebook Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Some Drivers For Omatek Notebook Needed (7942 Views)

Omatek Laptop Sound Driver / My Omatek Laptop Loss Sound After I Have Formated It / Purchasing Omatek Executive Notebooks/Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Drivers For Omatek Notebook Needed by ass(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2007
i need help, m using omatek notebook model number m3s nd i need d driver for multimedia audio controller, network controller, pci moderm and video controller. can any one help with a link were i can get d drivers or help m with the drivers. thnks
Re: Some Drivers For Omatek Notebook Needed by emeka88(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2007
go to www.driverguide.com
create a username and password and then search for the required drivers for your laptop. (you should know the motherboard manufacturer,
Re: Some Drivers For Omatek Notebook Needed by opensource(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2007
Locate the actual manufacturers of the laptop and visit the download section of the website .

click on Drivers download --- >> select Notebook ----> and getting missing drivers
Re: Some Drivers For Omatek Notebook Needed by tomgold: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2008
For those looking for drivers for Omatek Notebook maybe as a result of reinstalling your OS, its easy, look under the Notebook and check the model
eg: if your model is M3s: you will find all the drivers in http://www.clevo.com.tw/en/e-services/download.asp
or look under for the product code: eg. M350S and search through google.
But you may not need to do that because Omatek's are actually from CLEVO so go to www.clevo.com.tw/en/e-services/download.asp
drop a message when u are through

Thompson.
Tomgold Digital World
Re: Some Drivers For Omatek Notebook Needed by calipso(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2009
@TomGold
thanx for the info, it really helped me though i was not the one that asked!
Re: Some Drivers For Omatek Notebook Needed by nnebuogo21: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2011
pls i am having the same problem,pls where exactly do i look under the notebook because i ve checked it but i cant find a model name under it, just somethimg like a barcode thats all.pls i really need help but i found a picture of a fujistu lifebook that looks exactly like my omatek notebook but the drivers i got from there are .zip files.do i just use them to update the driver or i would need to extract the files first

Re: Some Drivers For Omatek Notebook Needed by femi4: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
try online installing of driver from your device manager, it will automatically download and fixed missing drivers. If that did not work, i m afraid, you ll hv to visit their office.

(1) (Reply)

USA Used HP Probook 640 G1 Notebook Core i5, 500/8GB in Abuja 75k ❌❌❌Sold / Selling Lenovo Thinkpad T460s, I5 8gb, 256gb / Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.